114 votes21 comments · Outlook for Windows (Desktop application) » General · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentDan Gimpel commented
Bug Report - Outlook 2016 for Windows.
1. Renamed folders by appending clip-and-paste text to end of folder name. Noted that pasted text included white space with white space now at end of folder name.
2. Folders promptly disappeared on their own.
3. Hunted for missing folders using other email clients and folders were still present while using other clients (Mac, etc.).
4. Renamed missing folders using other clients by removing white space at end of folder name.
5. Missing folders reappeared in Outlook 2016 for Windows client once corrected.
Conclusion: Outlook does not handle white space at end of folders correctly and needs to be fixed.
-DanDan Gimpel supported this idea ·