We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have a few questions to understand what’s going wrong.
1. Is the entire inbox empty or are only a few mails missing?
2. Is this an intermittent issue? Are the mails sometimes visible and sometimes not?
3. Are you trying to look for the mails through the search icon or are you scrolling to the date to search for the mail?
Do write back to us with your answers. We thank you for the continued patronage.
We’ve fixed a related bug on iOS 10.3. If you’re on this version of iOS, do let us know if you’re still not able to see your mail.
An error occurred while saving the email@example.com commented
1.) entire inbox missing
2.) intermittent; once the emails are gone they are never visible again though they disappear for good
3.)does not matter if I search or scroll there is nothing in the inbox to search for or scroll too - it’s like nothing was ever there
Also doesn’t matter if I check email in my phone or via computer it happens either way which leads me to believe that the problem is on your end not on the user’s end or dependent upon how the user is accessing their inbox
Thank you for your feedback. We hear your concerns. Our goal is to provide you with a great Outlook experience that works for you. For this, we would appreciate your answers to a couple of questions:
• What challenges are you facing with the new experience?
• What do you think would help improve this new experience?
Your answers will help us improve the new version.
If you’re facing issues with deleted emails reappearing in your inbox, then vote here: https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/910579-outlook-com-on-the-mobile-web/suggestions/34587427-i-am-not-able-to-delete-unwanted-emails-re-appear
We have also added a setting to remove the avatar from the message list so you can use that turn it off.