17 votes9 comments · Outlook for Windows (Desktop application) » General · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentRorke Haining commented
I do not use touch mode and was completely stuck when using a Win10 laptop with this enabled by default. I spent 1 full work day trying to fix the problem and restore my productivity. Please, *PLEASE* make it more obvious what this feature is and how to turn it off. Specifically:
* I 100% expect and require to be able to discover and disable this feature in the View ribbon, e.g. in the Layout section. Why isn't it there??
* This also isn't mentioned in the Reading Pane options, but I would have found it if it were there too.
* Why in the world can't I learn about this feature by hovering over the calendar reply buttons, or in some sort of ? icon in this new, counter-intuitive set of buttons?
* If I click on the large touch-sized buttons with a mouse the first time (or the 100th time), maybe that should be a clue that I'm unhappy and you should help me learn about the feature and disable it.
* If I do a web search for Outlook calendar reply buttons in wrong place, I hope/expect that would lead me to a help article as well.
None of the above worked for me. :( :( :( I was fortunate to find someone who could tell me what was going on.Rorke Haining supported this idea ·