226 votesjmap82 supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentjmap82 commented
I found this thread because the "Top Results" had me wanting to throw my computer out a window. After seeing the solution for the desktop client, I decided to look in the browser client's settings. Sure enough, there is a switch.
1. Go to the "gear" in the top-right to open Settings.
2. In the "Search Outlook Settings" type, "search"
3. As you type, the suggestions below will populate. Select "Search Results"
4. In the new pop-up screen, you will the full Settings menu opened to the "Search" tab.
5. The first section in the "Search" tab is "Top Results". Select "Don't show top results"
6. Close pop-up menu and re-enter search.