OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve The new Outlook for Mac? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Need technical support? Please visit Microsoft Answers.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. To-Do in Sidebar

It would be great to have ToDo interface in the app on the sidebar, so that I can see all my categories and flagged mail and add things to My Day.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include a Tasks pane or Tab, similar to the Windows version of Outlook.

I sorely miss the Tasks pane from the Windows version of Outlook. This was such a messy, but useful feature that helped me organize projects and keep track of important emails. I would love to have this feature back on the Mac version. Having to switch between a Tasks tab (like Calendar) is not the same and less useful as I fall into the Out of Sight, Out of Mind trap.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook for Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base