OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Please report issues using Contact Support in the Help menu.

If you're using the Classic Outlook for Mac, please visit our forum dedicated to that version at:

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/293343-outlook-for-mac

1. Open/View Shared Calendars

Version 16.32 (19110600), cannot open shared calendars, for individuals or resources (e.g. conference rooms). Views are confirmed to be visible via O365-OWA.

1,117 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Working on it  ·  93 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zoom meeting

When double clicking on calendar to create meeting, there's no toggle or add-in for Zoom meeting. Only toggle for Team meeting is shown. The Zoom add-in is available when you create meeting using New Event button when clicking on "...". However, it would be nice to have the Zoom toggle there in addition to the Team toggle.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix ICS importing in "New Outlook"

I attempted to import an ICS file in New Outlook. I get a view of the calendar item, but no way to "save" it to my calendar. Also, if i "edit" the calendar item, I then get a "Save" button but saving the item doesn't actually reflect on the calendar in "New Outlook". Had to switch back to old outlook to see the item.

541 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  48 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow easy copping of an event in calendar via option+drag

You used to be able to option+drag calendar events to new times to copy this event. It seems to be lost.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need plugins immediately for Google meet, Zoom, WebEx, Bluejeans and RingCentral

Need plugins immediately for Google meet, Zoom, WebEx, Bluejeans and RingCentral

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Email to Attendees

Bring back the feature of 'New Email to Attendees' from a calendar invite. In the old version you could right click on a calendar meeting > 'New Email to Attendees' and a new email would pop up right away. Now, you have to open the invite, copy the email address and paste it into a new email. As a high volume Recruiter, this feature was really helpful.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the Scheduling Assistant available for all meetings, not just ones with large number of attendees

I want the option to look at every attendee's calendar availability myself and select a time. Right now I only get this option if I have a meeting with a large number of attendees and/or and the system can't find a time that works itself. Let us access Scheduling Assistant whenever we want.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Vertical Scrolling for Calendar Navigation

Enable vertical scrolling to navigate through the Calendar through weeks, months and years instead of having to click the left and right arrow at the top of the screen to incrementally move one month at a time.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. End meetings early (25m / 50m)

Add support to end appointments & meetings early (25m / 50m) so you have time to prepare for the next meeting. Already supported by Outlook for Windows: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/schedule-a-meeting-with-other-people-5c9877bc-ab91-4a7c-99fb-b0b68d7ea94f

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Custom Category Colors

I would like the ability to create custom Category colors (this used to be an option) instead of being confined to the set 20. I would also like the ability for these custom colors to sync to my account and across all of my devices. I rely on color-coding categories to be able to tell at a glance what topic my calendar meetings are for and I either run out of colors or would prefer a custom one. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. moving calendar items

I need the ability to drag appointments from one calendar to another and also from one week to another

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add back ability to copy or duplicate Calendar appointments

Prior versions allowed for Option+click to duplicate Calendar appointments

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add ability to categorize calendar items within the meeting window

Outlook for Mac gives ability to custom categorize calendar items by color. This helps me quickly scan my day/week view. However, this function can only be accessed after the event has been created by right-clicking the calendar item and scrolling down to "Categorize". Please review and add! Thank you!!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. default calendar

As a "New" Outlook (MacOS) user, I want to be able to specify the default calendar, so that when I book a meeting, it ends up on the calendar of my primary preference.

Currently, Outlook seems to favor the calendar in the LAST account that I have added.

Furthermore, I do have the account with my desired "default" calendar selected as Default in Outlook, but it seems to have no effect on defaulting of its calendar(s).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the new UI, I can no longer import .ics file to the calendar. I can do that using the old GUI.

It would be nice to have an option to import .ics file directly to the calendar as in the previous version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. local calendars

The new version of Outlook is very shiny, but I cannot access any local calendars, my iCloud calendars, or other ics calendars. This is really a basic feature that needs to be incorporated.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give us the ability to subscribe to other internet based calendars

Please give us the ability to subscribe to any url based calendar feeds. I've been able to use the feature in Google Calendar and would love the ability to subscribe to my personal calendars with my work calendars in the Outlook client to have a consolidated view of my different areas of focus.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add MS Teams Add-In Feature

Need a way to schedule meetings as MS Teams meetings with Links to MS Teams

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Side by Side View for Multiple Calendars

Enable Side by Side viewing of multiple calendars in addition to consolidated or unified view.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook for Mac

Categories