OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve The new Outlook for Mac? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Need technical support? Please visit Microsoft Answers.

1. iCloud

Include support for iCloud Calendar.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Day Pref - Show/Hide Location row

It would be nice if this view could be changed by the user. For example at the moment mine shows the event time, the duration, the event name and the location. The location shows the address which takes up 4 lines of type. While this is nice to have and is neatly laid out, my prference would be to toggle the location off with a nearby button or dropdown with toggle choices, to have some choice as to what is displayed here. The trade-off benefit is having more calendar events displayed.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook for Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base