OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve The new Outlook for Mac? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Need technical support? Please visit Microsoft Answers.

1. Use native Apple Notifications on macOS

Please get rid of the pop ups notifications and switch to the native macOS style notifications.

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't change the Account Description for each mailbox used in Outlook!

In previous versions of Outlook for Mac, I could edit the Account Description for each mailbox under Preferences > Accounts. Now, that field is locked. As a result, each mailbox or folder that I pin to Favorites now lists the full e-mail address instead of my shorthand for each account. The Favorites area of the screen is cluttered, and I have to make the column wider in order to differentiate between each Favorite (because I need a sufficient amount of space to show all of the extra text). Also, I can no longer arrange the Favorites, but must instead have…

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Suggestions for the new Outlook:

Please restore the list of recently used folders that drops down from the Move folder. If I have to manually choose a folder every time I click that button, it's actually easier to drop the email to a folder in the sidebar.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support for O365 Add-Ins

These are 3 ideas, so we will be splitting them.
    Outlook for Mac PM Team

Bullet #2 is talking about O365 add-ins which is currently being worked on.

--- Original description below ---
    1) remove the "my day" as the default right column in the calendar view. This is redundant.

2) Please include the other old ribbon options in the new toolbar that enterprises may have installed such as "reply with meeting poll" "send recognition", "report email" (used in corp environments for phishing, etc).

3) As many have requested for years, please add the ability for Mac users to reply…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An account that used for sync - so I "login" to oulook so that preferences and accounts are synced across devices.

An account that used for sync - so I "login" to oulook so that preferences and accounts are synced across devices.

Identify which account is the "master"

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in