Archive email instead of delete when ignoring conversation
When "ignoring conversation" it deletes the emails the next coming ones.
Ignoring doesn't mean I want to delete them, but just ignore.
I think archiving is more appropriate that deleting.
Or at least have the possibility to choose in the preferences.
Giving a use case:
- Someone sends an email with an information about a new release of an upstream system to a wide audience (not the best, but still a lot people do...)
- I got the info, I'm interested by the info so I want to keep it (in archive, so searchable)
- Several people will reply asking for some more details
- I'm not interested by those back & forth so I want to ignore messages
- But still I want to be able to access them should I need to (--> like 2 days before actual go live date to get an info I can't remember)