OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Windows 10 Calendar preview

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Windows Mail & Calendar? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

1. OneNote integration

Why not integrating Calendar and OneNote? it woud be nice to link notes with calendar tasks, to do lists or meetings on calendar, so that you can either open a note and follow a link to the calendar or pen a meeting and link to the notes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. support for windows ink?

why not adding support for windows ink? would be nice to handwrite on the calendar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Couple Calendar / Shared Calendar / Sharing Feature

Dear Microsoft. Would you kindly consider being able to have your calendar app show your Significant Other's Plans so that you can easily track and arrange plans with them? It may not be limited to your S/O, perhaps friends and family could use this as well. It could be titled "Shared Calendar" or a "Sharing Feature".

This would be very much appreciated!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please remove "Microsoft Account" calendar as it's easy to confuse with my Outlook calendar

When I am using the Calendar app, I have an option called "Microsoft Account." This is super confusing because my Outlook mailbox IS my Microsoft Account. I want you to use my Outlook mailbox calendar, because that has always been the primary calendar for Microsoft Accounts.

It is very confusing to put a new calendar appointment on your "Microsoft Account Calendar" only to find that it is not on your Outlook calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)