OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

TEST2

1. virus problems in spam

At this rate, I do not even want to have email, because spam can not block them or prevent them from being seen in my inbox, I want to know if it is possible that this will be done soon, or if they can not help the user please notify to close the email full of virus that comes to us

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Look at calendar while writing an email

When I want to look at the calendar while I am in the middle of writing an email, it used to save the draft and let me go back and forth from that email easily. Now, it doesn't automatically save it as a draft. Also, don't make me go through all the feedback items in order to find out if a new one exists. Honestly, that takes so much time.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I can't see a clear diference between non readed an already readed emails.

I can't see a clear diference between non readed an already readed emails.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. labels

there are no labels to associate with the e-mail. The e-mail is moved to the archive and associated with a label so it is easier then to search for it. thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Various Design Issues

The new design is cluttered to say the least, the side-panel containing all the accessibility icons should really be moved to the top instead of being pushed to the bottom of the screen. The navigation and application buttons need to be more distinctive from each other. Another issue to resolve is to animate the opening of various panels, having half of the panels animated on opening and closing and half of them not is a bad design decision as it does not unify the product.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unreadable Font & Too Much White Space

Too much wasted white space. Like an Apple website. Please remove the sender icon, or provide an option to exclude it from the display. It’s not necessary. The coloured balls just confuse the eye and don’t help me identify my contacts. Particularly because the letters inside them are virtually invisible.

In fact, the new font is too difficult to read and will be the primary reason I don’t use this beta version of Outlook. Super-skinny medium grey letters on a white, darker grey, or coloured background are difficult to read and can’t possibly be good UX design.

The global population…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Deleted folder

Please relabel delete all on the right click menu of the deleted folder to empty folder.
    Emails in this folder are already deleted so shouldn't it say empty not delete.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Paste Options

I would like to be able to have paste options just like in Word (this was available in the previous version of Outlook). For example, when I copy some text from a webpage it gets all the text format and I cannot only paste the text without any formatting. Thanks for your time and attention :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. email received in folder notification

If I have a rule for job interviews in a business folder, I would like to get notifications for emails that come into that folder. If it would be possible to create notifications for certain folders that would be great. Right now I have to scroll and check if emails came in a specific folder daily. Thank you!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. junk filter

since changing over to beta my junk filters have stopped working and now my inbox is regularly cluttered with the spam that was previously sent to the junk folder. not happy

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. de taal moet nederlands zijn NIET engels zie mijn inbox gdeelte

verkeerde taal moet mijn inbox moet nederlands zijn

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. move to cc

i cannot move a recipient from to - to cc as I could before. I need to delete it from TO and add it to CC, they are not movable

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve Junk Mail Filter

The junk mail filter should allow importing and exporting of blocked email addresses. So the list can be edited in a more user friendly tool such as excel.

It should handle duplicate email addresses in the list by simply ignoring that an email address has been blocked more than once.

The option to block top level domains and any part of the email address after the @ sign should also be possible.

Emails should also be allowed to be blocked simply by their subject where an email address does not need to be added this will stop the annoying span…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Merge Tasks functionality with Wunderlist (or To Do)

Migrate "Tasks" into "To Do" (or Wunderlist, if "To Do" can't reach feature parity quickly.) Why have 3 to-do functions?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. moving emails from the draft folder to inbox or any other folder after moved to draft folder

You can't move any draft /not sent item that's not what I'm saying. In non beta version you can move emails to any folder including with draft folder. Also after moving that email to draft folder you can move that email to the original folder from the draft folder. In beta version this is not possible. This is convenient when writing email heavily depends on other emails and because switching between is easy. Please include this ability to new mail version.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. subfolder

You cannot move a subfolder one level up, promote to a mainfolder

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Horrible idea!

I think this is an AWFUL idea it looks horrible i accepted the change when you split my e-mails in to 2 sections and decided (for me) which should go under each heading i've decided after looking at the 'beta' that if that's the way you decide to go i'll close my account down. Have you heard the old addage 'If it ain't broke, don't fix if' just a suggestion

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. search filter

I typically use the desktop version of outlook as opposed to the app/iphone mail for the ability to filter my search results easily. I can search for a topic and then refine my results by sender. On the beta, I did not have the same ease as I do currently. If the search result filtering ability is not remaining the same to what it is now, or something equally as similar, I would have lost one of my main means in going through my old emails. Please do not affect this ability as it is in the current version. Thank…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Switch to Plain Text

In the pre beta version you could select "switch to Plain Text", can't see where this is done in beta

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Folders option

The New Folder option should not be at the bottom of the Folder list. To be accessible, it should be an option with Move (To Folder) or at the top of the Folder list.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

TEST2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base