OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

TEST2

1. can't view message body

Am I missing something - if I select an item in the message list, the reading pane shows the heading (subject line) but the body won't load and I get a "Your message can't be displayed right now. Please check your internet connection and try again."

Internet connection seems to be working fine

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete the beta now!

I can not open my messages from my inbox. I also can not disable this beta, please delete it, I do not like it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Backup

The email does not have in settings an option to backup and restore. When backup or restoring you should have the option of only the emails and / or contacts and / or all the settings made by the user.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. compose-window

make compose window stand alone. It opens in the 'read' window now, which is confusing, makes you switch when you want to check something in a received mail, and you have to scroll to reach the send-button.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The available fonts - I would really appreciate it if all the fonts on MS Word were also available for outlook.

The available fonts - I would really appreciate it if all the fonts - including my favourite (Rockwell) - on MS Word were also available for Outlook. I have spoken to Microsoft about this and was told this will be considered. This is the ideal opportunity to do so.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Delete All by Sender - put select checkboxes by each sender header that selects all e-mail from that address

Add selection checkboxes by each sender header that selects all e-mail from that address for easy mass deleting.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. HATE to have 2 different places ("prioritaire" and "autres") to look for when checking my mails (already hated that in the last update !)

HATE to have 2 different places ("prioritaire" and "autres") to look for when checking my mails (already hated that in the last update !)
    I much prefered the old hotmail with only one place to look for...

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Working with Tables in the body of the email

Would it be possible to bring back:
    right click table edit options?
    tab to move through cells in a table?
    tab to add rows to a table?
    consistent table formatting when adding rows?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Look at calendar while writing an email

When I want to look at the calendar while I am in the middle of writing an email, it used to save the draft and let me go back and forth from that email easily. Now, it doesn't automatically save it as a draft. Also, don't make me go through all the feedback items in order to find out if a new one exists. Honestly, that takes so much time.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can't see a clear diference between non readed an already readed emails.

I can't see a clear diference between non readed an already readed emails.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. labels

there are no labels to associate with the e-mail. The e-mail is moved to the archive and associated with a label so it is easier then to search for it. thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sender filter required

In Beta you cannot filter emails in folders by sender, which is a functionality that needs to be retained.
    Also I notice in SPAM you cannot block some junk emails as it says the sender if you?!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Various Design Issues

The new design is cluttered to say the least, the side-panel containing all the accessibility icons should really be moved to the top instead of being pushed to the bottom of the screen. The navigation and application buttons need to be more distinctive from each other. Another issue to resolve is to animate the opening of various panels, having half of the panels animated on opening and closing and half of them not is a bad design decision as it does not unify the product.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unreadable Font & Too Much White Space

Too much wasted white space. Like an Apple website. Please remove the sender icon, or provide an option to exclude it from the display. It’s not necessary. The coloured balls just confuse the eye and don’t help me identify my contacts. Particularly because the letters inside them are virtually invisible.

In fact, the new font is too difficult to read and will be the primary reason I don’t use this beta version of Outlook. Super-skinny medium grey letters on a white, darker grey, or coloured background are difficult to read and can’t possibly be good UX design.

The global population…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Deleted folder

Please relabel delete all on the right click menu of the deleted folder to empty folder.
    Emails in this folder are already deleted so shouldn't it say empty not delete.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Paste Options

I would like to be able to have paste options just like in Word (this was available in the previous version of Outlook). For example, when I copy some text from a webpage it gets all the text format and I cannot only paste the text without any formatting. Thanks for your time and attention :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. de taal moet nederlands zijn NIET engels zie mijn inbox gdeelte

verkeerde taal moet mijn inbox moet nederlands zijn

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. move to cc

i cannot move a recipient from to - to cc as I could before. I need to delete it from TO and add it to CC, they are not movable

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve Junk Mail Filter

The junk mail filter should allow importing and exporting of blocked email addresses. So the list can be edited in a more user friendly tool such as excel.

It should handle duplicate email addresses in the list by simply ignoring that an email address has been blocked more than once.

The option to block top level domains and any part of the email address after the @ sign should also be possible.

Emails should also be allowed to be blocked simply by their subject where an email address does not need to be added this will stop the annoying span…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. moving emails from the draft folder to inbox or any other folder after moved to draft folder

You can't move any draft /not sent item that's not what I'm saying. In non beta version you can move emails to any folder including with draft folder. Also after moving that email to draft folder you can move that email to the original folder from the draft folder. In beta version this is not possible. This is convenient when writing email heavily depends on other emails and because switching between is easy. Please include this ability to new mail version.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

TEST2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base