OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

TEST2

1. Outlook need focus on security, device interoperability, and application integration

Good evening, I have Outlook email since hotmail and I really did not like it except the beta. I believe you should focus on security, device interoperability, and application integration.
    So I suggest you look at Gmail and Calendar and how they integrate with other apps and make life easier for users: duplicate events, contacts shared with IOS, Android, etc ...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like the option of requesting 'read' and 'delivery' receipts from outlook.com please.

I would like the option of requesting 'read' and 'delivery' receipts from outlook.com please.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Diverting emails to specific folders.

In the new format (beta version), it is harder to divert emails to specific folders.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. junk mail for outlook for android

I'll keep on dreaming that some day the 'mark as junk' function will actually work, and as intended, on Outlook for Android, without any detour via Outlook.com ….

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to connect to external contacts (Facebook, Instagram, etc)

Ability to connect to external contacts (Facebook, etc)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Skype screen share doesn't work

There is no way to share screens during Skype sessions initiated through the icon in the calendar. If you want to share screens, you must open up the app and use that instead.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. reading pane

Please allow a PERMANENT (until re-configured or re-toggled by the user) elimination of the reading pane. I hate the clutter. I only want to see contents of an individual email if I click on it. I hate having to eliminate the reading pane every time I launch outlook.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Week Number in Calender

1.Week Number in Calender
    2.Change the default Week beginning day (It Shows Mon) Should be able to bein the week on Saunday

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. pourquoi ne peut-on plus récupérer les messages effacés comme dans l'ancienne version ?

pouvez-vous traduire ces pages en français SVP .
    Pouvez-vous remettre la fonction de récupération des messages effacés car c'était bien pratique dans l'ancienne version

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. something went wrong

"Something went wrong" message is pretty bad.... I think my problem was that in a "Contacts Group" email list - I had a space between username@ and address.com, and the only message I received was the "something went wrong". I can't believe the code somewhere could not point me in a better direction. It was a hit and miss troubleshooting method that finally got me through this. It was a silly mistake on my part - but a pretty bad error detection message that made this so frustrating...... I hope this helps.....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. one line scrolling when reading pane is at bottom

It would be helpful to have one line scrolling when reading pane is located at bottom, instead of 3 at a time. I find it odd that when your reading pane is at the bottom, which consumes the majority of your space, and you are only viewing 5 or 6 messages at the top...scrolling one at a time is so much more effective. When the reading pane is to the side and you are displaying 10 to 20 messages the program allows you to scroll 1 at a time. That is where scrolling 3 at a time is more helpful.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Security - Activity Log Report

Is it possible that a log off or end of session time be included in the recent activity log of the security page on the outlook, Hotmail account. Currently the page only provides details of log in time and location, it does not detail the log out time. Furthermore, could a further tab be included in the log, enabling the user log out from a different location and device, in the event that a log out failed to process through, on the alternative device in question?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. junk mail box

Keep getting email from outlook about duplicate Junk Mail boxes. I have searched for hidden folders but its not there. When I delete the email, within a minute it keeps reappearing. Had similar issue years ago, but it finally went away. How do I get it to stop?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I can’t access my outlook e-mail account whilst overseas due to security measures that Microsoft have in place. Why do you not have a sect

I can’t access my outlook e-mail account whilst overseas due to security measures that Microsoft have in place.

Why do you not have a section in my account somewhere where I can request that the account accepts log-ins from nominated locations/countries during a specific period that I also nominate. If this was the case, then I could add this info into my account in advance, then whilst I am overseas in those nominated countries during the time frame nominated there would be no access denial.

You could varify my actions for security purposes at the point when I make the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sort Rules in alphabetical order

Please add a button to sort the rules in alphabetical order.
    I have many rules and this would really help me a lot (no more manual sorting).

When the user clicks this button a warning should be shown, that the rules are executed in the order they are shown, so sorting alphabetically changes the order the rules are executed.

I also have some (4 to 5) rules where the order is important.
    But here I can change the name of the rule so the position (and the execution order) is correct again.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Beta

Beta's one-size-fits-all with lengthy sentence descriptions attached involving each new or old feature is not only condescending to end users, but obstructs simplicity. Slightly adjusting functions or moving radio buttons periodically is unnecessary, time-consuming. Most users want to read Emails. Period. Let's restore that option without so much "bloat" attached to the task of reading an Email. Beta is not necessarily better. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. sincronized accounts doesn't work

I was trying to add a new account form my enterprise domain. But it is impossible to add it properly. Program stay buzzed and I can't push the button to add the new account

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Deleting Old Emails on hotmail

I want to choose a date range to delete old emails by the batch - not all emails by a given sender nor click on individual emails

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Awful, buggy, slow, and emails are self-deleting.

Awful, buggy, slow, and emails are self-deleting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change the default notification settings for people's birthdays

Currently when you add or change a person's birthday, it creates a new event in the birthday calendar with the default notification set to 18 hours. I propose that it is made into a customisable setting where I can set the default notification time or even disable it completely for new/edited contacts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

TEST2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base