OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

TEST2

1. Week Number in Calender

1.Week Number in Calender
    2.Change the default Week beginning day (It Shows Mon) Should be able to bein the week on Saunday

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change Calendar Meeting Owner or Organizer

There should be a way to transfer the owner or organiser of a meeting in Outlook. If I set up a meeting up or - more commonly - a recurring meeting but then someone else takes on the running of it, there is no way I can transfer the ownership to another member of staff so they get updates on people's availability.

In our organisation the EAs often set up meetings from their Execs diaries (because they have the best visability of diaries and can move meetings). But they're not the ones owning the meetings. If you're an invitee (not…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. please provide option to always bcc myself

Yes I'm probably old school, but I insist on having a copy of every message I receive and write included in my inbox, as this makes it a lot easier to manage how I track my to-do list and makes it easier to archive email. Please provide an option to always bcc myself or always bcc some arbitrary email address!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. blocked emails

On the beta it doesn't asks anymore if you want to block a message or not, it directly blocks it. I think this behavior it's a bit dangerous. We could miss a click and block an important sender that accidentally felt on the junk folder and not get anymore messages from it. In fact I often receive junk emails with fake links but that contains the real domain that they are trying to fake in which case I can't really block these because I would also block the original emails (not sure how they do this but it's dangerous!).

Please…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reading-confirmation.

I can't find the possibility ta ask the receiver for a reading-confirmation.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. color categories

Color Categories for Outlook Calendar are gone in the Beta. The new version doesn't offer giving appointments within the same calender different colors (categories). That was always one of the major reasons I used Outlook. If that is gone for good, I might as well use Google Calender. :-(

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. pourquoi ne peut-on plus récupérer les messages effacés comme dans l'ancienne version ?

pouvez-vous traduire ces pages en français SVP .
    Pouvez-vous remettre la fonction de récupération des messages effacés car c'était bien pratique dans l'ancienne version

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unreadable Font & Too Much White Space

Too much wasted white space. Like an Apple website. Please remove the sender icon, or provide an option to exclude it from the display. It’s not necessary. The coloured balls just confuse the eye and don’t help me identify my contacts. Particularly because the letters inside them are virtually invisible.

In fact, the new font is too difficult to read and will be the primary reason I don’t use this beta version of Outlook. Super-skinny medium grey letters on a white, darker grey, or coloured background are difficult to read and can’t possibly be good UX design.

The global population…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The available fonts - I would really appreciate it if all the fonts on MS Word were also available for outlook.

The available fonts - I would really appreciate it if all the fonts - including my favourite (Rockwell) - on MS Word were also available for Outlook. I have spoken to Microsoft about this and was told this will be considered. This is the ideal opportunity to do so.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. text formatting

the options for formatting text (italics, highlighting, font size and color, etc.) are hard to find. You have to mouse around to get them up. Waste of time. Old way is better. If I wanted gmail, I would use it.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter and search emails

I could not figure out how to access my flagged emails. It was in no way intuitive to filter the email and the search proved worthless. Add Advanced search and make it easy to filter email. If the functions are there, I could not find them. You should be striving to make this user friendly, but each version gets more complicated

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. always bcc

Is there a place where I can set always bcc or for replies to be kept in the same thread

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. thread

Is there anyway I can turn off the thread-function that you have suddenly introduced in my inbox? I have now no overview of my emails and your support site does not give me any answers to this.,.....

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Where is the purge page in the delete function?

Please bring back the purge function when email has been deleted. When email is deleted, is it really deleted? How does one recover deleted email?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sender filter required

In Beta you cannot filter emails in folders by sender, which is a functionality that needs to be retained.
    Also I notice in SPAM you cannot block some junk emails as it says the sender if you?!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. favorites

I keep accidentally clicking the star icon in my favorites and un-favorite-ing folders when I am just trying to open them up! Sometimes I click on the numbers for the new messages, which is where the favorite star is hidden and I end up clicking the star instead. Perhaps place the favorite button star in a place where it isn't so easy to accidentally click, especially if it is going to be hidden until one hovers over it with their mouse.

I do really like the new folder panel and favorite folders, this is the only problem I'm having.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Calendar event time input should be more forgiving

i.e. recognize inputs such as "6pm", "6:30", "0630", etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. alias

Not sure if it's already posted, not sure how to word it.. but I can't seem to find where the "TO" portion is anymore... I like to know what alias was used when an email was sent to me but it doesn't seem to show anymore at the top of the message where the sender is.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 221 222
  • Don't see your idea?

TEST2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base