OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

TEST1

1. Always problems with receiving and sending email

its horrible working with outlook cause i received half of my emails, or really later on.. thats not a boxmail good enough for professionels, plus i often have troubles with the outlook security and their verifications! urff

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It was very obscure and cluttered when attached to the preview. otherwise it was great and could be easy to work with

It was very obscure and cluttered when attached to the preview. otherwise it was great and could be easy to work with

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Replying to email - original message appears above and below the draft

The conversation view is confusing when replying to emails. This is true in general, but a specific issue occurs for me when revisiting a draft that is a reply to another mail. The original email appears both above and below the draft.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. General feedback

General feedback

What I liked about beta version is space organisation and look. What I didn't like is that with beta version I couldn't get some emails and I could't send them. When I turned off beta version, everything was normal again and I finally got some emails which people sent me earlier.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. t

I keep losing buttons, like the block button is there, then it isn't. Some of my saved folders disappearing/reappearing.
    Right now, I can't access my email, although I have signed in and out several times.
    Last week it wouldn't load emails, on several different computers. All using chrome/windows 10
    And do not put the delete button where the send button used to be.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Attached photos

Attached Photos show up in the inbox feed whilst scrolling. This can be a bit annoying especially if the photos are sensative and would want to remain hidden

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make a better overview over the e-mails

With the beta version there is a bad overview in the e-mail list.
    It is hard to see which mails has been read and which not. You also just see some e-mails since in my case i have 4 e-mails pinned. So i only see the newest 2 mails which i received.

i also dislike the relevant and / others division of the mails. For me this was an unnessecary feature.

with the current web outlook i can see about 19 e-mails at once, this is handy and it makes it easier to search for any content.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Icons Only Sidebar

Make default second left sidebar like it is, showing the description of the icons, but allow experienced users to hide the description, or by resizing it more than it can actually be, or in the settings with an icons only option. In this case the two left sidebars would show only icons leaving more space to main work area.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sorting Function and collapsing filtered results

Looks like it's closer to the layout of the actual Outlook program within the Office suite, and the app. That's great since I like the functionality of the Outlook, but there are differences in sorting within email and I don't have time to figure it out. I like being able to collapse groupings within my folders and I didn't see that as an option, and I couldn't figure out if I could sort by sender so I switched back.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Doesn't update my inbox when I get a new mail

Doesn't update my inbox when I get a new mail...by that I mean I would "Inbox (1)" in the folder panel to the left, but I don't actually see the actual mail in the Inbox. I usually keep the outlook tab opened 24/7 on my second monitor.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. DOES NOT HAVE FACILITY TO SORT EMAILS BASED ON COLUMN HEADINGS.

DOES NOT HAVE FACILITY TO SORT EMAILS BASED ON COLUMN HEADINGS. SHOULD PROVIDE IT TO SORT BOTH WAYS TO ALL DISPLAYED COLUMS
    SHOULD ALSO PROVIDE OPTION TO SELECT COLUMNS TO BE DISPLAYED, SIMILAR TO OUTLOOK IN OFFICE

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I still do not understand why Outlook decides which mail goes to "Prioritarios" and which to "Otros". That does not work for me...

I still do not understand why Outlook decides which mail goes to "Prioritarios" and which to "Otros". That does not work for me... I prefer to have all my mails in the same folder and then I decide where to put them... or at least to decide by myself what email address go where...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. select font color and bolt type, follower for read/open trace of mail

select font, color and bolt type, follower for read/open trace of mail

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delete automatically all messages from one sender

I would prefer if I could mark one sender and give the order to automatically delete all messages from that sender.
    At this moment I can only make the email a spam message and future emails will automatically show up in the spambox, but all the former messages from the same sender will still be left in the inbox. I have thousands of emails which i cannot easily get rid of from my inbox. So please make this happen with my suggested idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chat Window?

I am not good with internet, I struggle to find the chat window to chat with my online friends that i only saved their emails in hotmail.

Please keep pages simple like before or make it easier for people like me to find what i want in hotmail. It's looks too complicated. Beta version looks nice like Microsoft Outlook that we use for office email, but please make it little more simpler.

Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sortd Functionality

How much longer do outlook users have to wait before functionality similar to Google's Sortd is available? I'm baffled that this Beta doesn't include contemporary Inbox matrix oriented organization features like Sortd. It would be great if MS delivers functionality better than Google's Sortd, but if not better can you at least catch up with it soon.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. clear inbox

The new mail box is missing a feature that allows to clear the inbox, without selecting flagged or pinned messages. For example, I want to clear my 'other' inbox, but when I choose the 'select all' button, it chooses all the items, including my pinned and flagged items. Then, when I click on pinned and flagged items to unselect them, it unselects the whole selection, meaning that there is no way that I can select all the items except for the flagged and pinned items, and so have to do it manually. If there is such an option, I am…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Green on green text.

Green on green text is very hard to read, please change back to black.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Larger Viewing space for emails

It seems I can't view the whole email. When I try to scroll horizontally, it is not allowed... Even if I could scroll horizontally, it is cumbersome and not very convenient. There should be a way to be able either to open an email in a new window so you have a larger viewing panel or have it wider across so you only have to scroll down to see the complete email. As of right now I would have to scroll down and then across...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 不習慣

這裡裡只有英文寫法?
    頁面規劃如手機,跟手機的系統一樣難用

2 votes
    Sign in