OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Outlook.com events?

THIS IS A VERY NICE SERVICE!! Thank You..

THE ALERT FOR MY FLIGHT CONFIRMATION _ TERRIFIC>>

80 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

dompassarelli@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This service, with the auto alerts is very useful. Especially on a day like today in Halifax with the fog and monsoon rains.

• Gerald Opfer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will know if I actually receive all that was mailed to me. It could help prevent mail theft from the boxes on the street.
    It is interesting to me that I have received a bogus scam letter from the 'IRS' that was not posted in the daily mail list you show on screen!

• none of your business commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please explain to me how you flagged this email without having you AI machine reading it. please let me know how i can change my settings to keep outlook from doing this..This is no different than having someone spy on your Mother while she is taking a ****, if they see red **** in the toilet they notify her doctor that she might have cancer. Some might say that is a good thing but i would prefer that you don't have someone watching my mother in the bathroom.... SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO STOP YOUR SPY DEVICE

• MARCINIAK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Je découvre la Cie ,mon épouse est en vol vers Auckland ETA 14H05 lOCALE TIME ;Merci pour le site et surtout aux hotesses de réservation (en particulier Jennifer) et l'équipe assistante (fauteuil roulant)

Bravo ATN

• Krishnappa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Immediate alert like this is very useful to persons who receive this brief information

• d_dale20 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very nice notification. I would have probably forgot to check in earlier.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really Nice way to remind me when to leave and quick checkin links. I dont need to read up email.

Feedback and Knowledge Base