OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. una porquería

una porquería su sistema para cambiar una clave de mierda tanta porquería que piden yo tengo cuenta de Gmail pero quiero entrar y me olvidé de la clave me pide mi puto número de móvil q me robaron y no tengo ese número ahora para entrar y recuperar la clave de mierda me hizo llenar un formulario y para cada configuración me pide la confirmación de cuenta xq son una mierda x eso nadie utiliza esta porquería xq no hacen las cosas más fáciles como facebook

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Junk email in my inbox account

Junk mail in my inbox

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can I remove my profile picture that shows on emails

For some reason when I send a email their is a picture but it’s not me how can you or I remove it ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Email address recovery through secret questions

If a person changes their cell phone number they can't validate or if they wipe their phone and the authenticator goes and if they forget their email pwd, the party is over. And nowadays we're told to use different passwords on every account ... can't you guys include hints ... certain questions where I enter the question and the answer and it's something that only I would know? I want my old email address back on Outlook and I can't get it ... And no one else has claimed it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Whitelist emails from accounts you are in communication with

I just missed out on two job interviews because every reply I received got sent to my spam folder due to the attached phone numbers in each e-mail. In a conversation I was actively responding to. Why in God's name does Hotmail still automatically blacklist emails you have replied to? Seriously, who thought that up?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why I keep received Password recover code?

Why I keep received Password Reset Code, everyday I will get it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I think Im seeing what's going on here. On one hand feedback is encouraged . Yet from what I see, there is blanket responses to people' con

There seems to be a blanket response " we are working on improving "..... But from what I see, nothing is actually being done, and will not be.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Display full width of an email

My pay slip is a text only email which has a wide format. It shows perfectly fine on desktop and used to show just fine on mobile as I could swipe across to see everything.
    With the new update it has squished the text and numbers together to fit the width of the screen and now all the numbers and words are mixed up which makes it's very difficult to read.

Is there a way to show the proper width of a message like it used to on a mobile? Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When an email is formatted big and it forces you to scroll side to side, the swipe function to go to the previous email does not work.

Swipe to the next older email does not work when the email is wide enough to force scrolling. Swipe to the next newer email still works though.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Message view bug in the "new" (beta) outlook that I found immediately:

Outlook is not treating myself as a known entity by default!

I went into an email thread kiat and clicked on the last email I had sent to view it. When I did, it told me attachments, pictures and links have been blocked because the sender (ME!) was not in the safe sender list. Seriously?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back the ability to choose the email alias you are sending from when using hotmail in your browser on iPhone!

I used to be able to choose my email alias using the “From” field when composing an email when using hotmail on Safari on my iPhone. That field is no longer available after hotmail was updated. Please bring back this feature!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. My junk mail folder disappeared. Help!

I can't find my junk mail folder. It was there yesterday. I check it daily because sometimes important emails accidentally go there.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

106 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Apologies for the issues you have been facing. Our team is working on this and we have a few follow up questions that will help us.

Is the junk folder not visible only when you access outlook on the mobile browser? Or is it not visible from the desktop as well?

Is the junk folder not visible only in certain browsers?

15. I need a way to block the emails with out subject lines and block words with "**** " in the email context.

A block button on my email is not working right away and I can't stop certain messages I don't want.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug sur le calendrier mobile

Bug sur la version mobile de l'agenda.
    Au lieu de l'année, il y a "aaaa" à chaque changement de mois, dans la vue principale qui affiche tous les jours successivement en scrollant verticalement.
    https://outlook.live.com/calendar/0/view/agenda

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Get rid of the automatic “other” folder. I doesn’t show those emails on my phone app and it typically is terrible at filtering.

Get rid of the automatic “other” folder. It doesn’t show those emails on my phone app and it typically is terrible at filtering. I tell it to move an email to focused and it doesn’t learn that?? I recently stop getting important gmails because outlook decided on its own to automatically block all gmails. There are just constant problems with the Outlook’s filtering system. And the only way to fix it is to log on using my computer.. After reading the other comments, I am not alone. Please fix the filtering system. This is my primary email and I am…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automatic blockage

My work partners try to forward / send emails for me about an new project. However, my mailbox automatically rejected them which makes the emails could never reach my mailbox. My partner received the “message rejected” notification soon after he sent.

But, my email system has the record of the sender’s email address as we contacted each other frequently and I also saved the contact.

What’s the problem?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello. I have a serious complaint about the design of your "Your account has been temporarily suspended" - "Your account has been locked" pa

Hello. I have a serious complaint about the design of your "Your account has been temporarily suspended" - "Your account has been locked" page!
    I've had a horrible experience trying to log in to one of my Microsoft accounts.
    I have a couple of them.
    And thank God for that.
    Today, I wanted to log in with my icloud.com id.
    I started on my iPhone in Safari.
    I typed in my icloud.com email but I had forgotten my password.
    So I was sent an email to my address and received a password reset code.
    So I typed in a really…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Your message can't be displayed right now"

Hello,

I am unable to view my messages on outlook. Everytime I click the message it displays "Your message can't be displayed right now. Please check your internet connection."

My internet connection is strong. Can you help?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base