OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to unsubscribe

I get a lot of unwanted spam, I usually place it in the spam folder. The other nice thing would be for the message to fully be readable so I could get to the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email. It seams that in outlook I do not have this option. I than have to find another way to read my outlook emails and perform this function.

Contact me directly for an example.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please help us improve our spam rating by marking such mails as junk so that you don’t get such junk mails in the future. The option to unsubscribe from a mailer is available at the top of the mail if you’ve marked the mail as junk. If you don’t see it, can you send us a screenshot by replying to this comment via email?

2. Can i just delete my e-mail then redo it? Would that make this work.?

My e-mail is totally screwed up. Has been nothing but a pain and I'm not good with computers. Can I delete it and start over? Will that work?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Emails do not fully load

Most of my emails do not fully load when I open them using the mobile app. Usually the emails with pics. Please advise if is an issue with a resolution soon.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why is it, when I scroll my inbox on Mobile, if I send an old item to the trash bin, the scroll pops up to the top of the inbox EVERY TIME?

Why is it, when I scroll my inbox on Mobile, if I send an item to the trash bin, the scroll pops back to the top of the inbox? I then have to scroll down to where I was and continue with maintenance. It's a small thing, but unnecessary and counter-intuitive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi I am receiving emails but message is saying it cannot be downloaded from the server and on rest all other devices this email is working

Receding email but corrupt Mesagea comes in the email that server is not able to download the messages. I am also facing on 1 of the I phones on rest iPads and computer it is working fine. Contacted apple also they are saying it is hotmail fault please contact them and email if is vijaysaran@hotmail.com

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better scrolling down feature need on phones and computers laptop and desktop.

A new Outlook and Hotmail.com scrolling down upgrade is much needed. Thank you very much for your consideration.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I simply want to read an email that someone forwarded, but it simply won't open

How is it that you ***** up email. I simply want to read an email that someone forwarded, but it simply won't open. I've had Hotmail for 20+ years, but you're really making me consider other options.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)