OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Beta version Good / Great / Awesome

I Just wanted to thank for the update. It got cleaner, more organized and so more easy to use. I liked it so much.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft corporate

My LarryFast123@ was fraudulently modified into lrryfast123@ and I am being forced to use the hacked email address because I have been unable to gain control of my life do to POLICE OFFICERS FRAUDULENTLY USING MY ACCOUNTS! NOW I ASK MY MICROSOFT CORPORATE COMMUNITY HOW DOES MICROSOFT CORPORATE SUGGEST THAT WE HANDLE ISSUES AS EXTREME AS JUST OUR CORPORATE WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT? I AM WILLING TO WORK WITH ANY AUTHORITY INCLUDING MY OWN TO STOP THESE ********

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back msn messager and all the old emojis

Bringing back old MSN messanger. Probably never going to happen but just know people miss it and I think it would do very well if it was brought back. Just a thought.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Attach button blocks my vision

The attachment button sits in front of the text I'm typing and blocks my vision

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Management Consulting

Management Consulting in Bloomberg & European Bank for Reconstruction & Development

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I generally find MS online software very glitzy, but obscure and not intuitive. I don't understand why you focus on glitz vs utility?

Create useful features and clearly indicate them. Simplify interface, dont make it glitzy or bare.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. thanks for invite me again , and I Hope my new stuff App outlook .looking good .i know by basic way but what happened from zombie server

what well come it compatible with Andose windows and android I call it Huasam to easy retch customers or partners

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. greater obscurity for admins

if the admin portal had greater obscurity admins would have the benefit of supplying information to their clients at a more secure rate.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Default mail app not syncing

My iPhone will not sync with my hotmail account. I can use the outlook app but the default mail app won’t sync. I have deleted the Hotmail account and re-sync’d but that didn’t work either.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Filtering out the past is critical

Transparency with in the movement greatly avoid disturbing the vibration most natural outcome

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base