OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It is impossible to change password, bullying system!

Changing your password is impossible due to your privacy safeguards if you do not remember a previous password that you did not need to use while logged in. However, I would like to know my password and that is why I tried to change it. Although I think I answered all the questions correctly (I checked from my post) correctly, there will be a message that the information is not enough !!! This is shelling, no privacy!

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I dont know if even you know what you have done. I dont need you automatically adding a one off emsil to contacts. In additiion, it refuse

I dont need you adding addresses to my contacts automatically. Abd it eont let me delete or amend them. I additiin when you make a typo in an addressee, guess what, you cant amend it. And it won't let me delete the friggin contact ot correct it. And whrn you hit the addressee to cotrect the typo it just keeps saving it. It is my business whether or not I want to save a contacf, not yours.. useless waste of time

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why do I keep missing emails?

I've been missing emails for almost one and half years. My friends sent me emails but never showed up in my inbox. I checked all the places like junk emails and all the automatic rules. I added them explicitly in whitelist although they're already on my contact list. But I just can't get their emails. I also tried to send myself emails from my work address, but they never showed up either. What's wrong? I've been with my Hotmail account for many years but I may have to consider switching to Gmail as I can only get emails from those…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete Contacts

A way to delete contacts would be nice!

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I should be allowed to check an address for a phishing scam without opening the message.

Allow me to check the contact address without opening the message

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am not getting e transfers sent to me anymore

If the issue occurs on a private email server, please ask your email administrator to add these two Interac IP addresses to their server's t. Please add these, I am not getting e transfers sent to me anymore

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't add contacts to Outlook on my mobile

This is not an idea this is something wrong with your system algorithm

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reverse the route to IAEA.

Regarding the world affairs and others, reverse the route to IAEA.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Email us link broken

I have been trying to find a way to delete an old hotmail account. The virtual assistant is a cyclical loop and when you can get as far as "Email us" it takes you to the outlook mail homepage. At no point, have I been able to actually contact anyone or anything that is able to help. Does anyone actually work at microsoft/outlook?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Control of contacts on an android based phone

It is a nuisance that when you send a reply to someone who is not on the contacts list they are automatically added. Also that you can not delete existing contacts when using an android based phone when logging in in the normal way without the hotmail app for Android. The technology is there only not implemented. I use a Chinese Regmi android phone and want to have as much as possible a direct line without extra installed software apps in order to login to my Hotmail account this to satisfy my emotional based privacy principle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Broken link?

I keep getting emails with password reset codes though I have not requested them. Then when I go to customer service the bot gives me a link to email an actual person.... however, when I click the link it takes me to my inbox instead of to compose mail and filling in the address (as I figure the link was supposed to do.) So I have no way of getting ahold of tech support to figure out why I keep getting these emails. (Using Galaxy s9)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Email Notification

Please remove EMAIL NOTFICATION from my response, should just say Leo or @hotmail.com.
    Thank you,

Madison, WI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I inform you that by law, I have the right to know the email of the sender for each mail sender to control spam or others. This is valuable

I inform you that by law, I have the right to know the email address of the sender for each mail send to my mail to my mailbox to control spam or others. This is valuable information the user need.

Daniel S.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Contact sort by name is wrong in spanish

A contact named "Ángel" is placed at the end, after the latest letter group in the contact list, under the "N" letter.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Your message can't be displayed right now"

Hello,

I am unable to view my messages on outlook. Everytime I click the message it displays "Your message can't be displayed right now. Please check your internet connection."

My internet connection is strong. Can you help?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think Im seeing what's going on here. On one hand feedback is encouraged . Yet from what I see, there is blanket responses to people' con

There seems to be a blanket response " we are working on improving "..... But from what I see, nothing is actually being done, and will not be.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am seeing random emails on the outlook app but when I open hotmail in browser there I m not seeing those emails and are not appropriate

I am seeing random emails on the outlook app but when I open hotmail in browser there I m not seeing those emails and the emails are not appropriate too. How can I stop all these

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base