OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. notes and tasks onto Android Outlook

I would like to see Outlook on Android resemble Windows Outlook! The e-mail is reasonable and the calendar (schedule) functionality is workable. However the tasks list does not synch across, nor do the notes.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calendar - E-Mail Reminders

I used to be able to 'Add an email reminder' to events that I placed in Calendar. This capability went away in the latest (Feb '19) change to Calendar. Bring it back, please.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign out from all devices

I have changed my password because i felt that my email was hacked but after i changed the password. Why all my inbox from several device is still running? It's suppose to resign in? I dont feel safety right now i changed my handphone number and this is need 1 month to approve. Is that still safe for my acc?

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring rule setting to mobile

Please, please allow rules in mobile versions. I don’t want to delete some things such as coupon just set a rule to send them to a folder. Need setting rules in my life just like the PC version. Some emails I could make a sound occur as an alert, auto delet certain things but mainly organizing into folders. Please allow the mobile users this PC freedom of creating rules

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Desktop site

Please, please, please, please, please, allow me to get the desktop site in my smartphone when select "View desktop site" in my browser menu. Why bother adding "View desktop site" in the browser menu if I'm going to be forced to view the mobile site.

At first, I thought it was the browser, but it doesn't matter which browser I use, I still get mobile site. Then, I thought it was my smartphone that wouldn't accept desktop sites, but i get desktop sites in many, many other websites.

So, the only thing I could think of is that the problem…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Translate to Spanish, French, etc

Make translation in Spanish

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. the new setting is a bit slow it needs to be faster

I am trying to wait for it to load all my emails but it's taking ages I think the new setting needs to be faster at coming get also I am getting annoyed trying to wait for it!

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback. We are striving to make the new Outlook much faster than before.

Can you answer the following questions for us?
    1. What parts of the app are slow? For example – loading the inbox, loading a mail, performing an action on a mail, switching between mail and calendar, etc.
    2. Is it slow all the time?

Your feedback will help us improve the product.

8. Web notifications

The mobile beta is beauts....just do the chrome web notifications on focused email arrival and we have an all round winner then... LinkedIn does it so nicely

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Update mobile site responsiveness for basic email functionalities for most popular browsers.

The outlook mobile site still lags heavily no matter the browser being used to access outlook. On my Galaxy Note 9, when I tap to send an email, 50% of the time nothing happens for 10-30 seconds. No animation, no popup, no notifications.

Obviously as a user, I automatically keep tapping send until the window changes back to the folder I was previously on. This happens on all browsers I use (chrome, Samsung Internet), even Edge for Android. I only downloaded Edge expecting a smoother Outlook mobile experience for work, and it's just as clunky on the Edge browser too.…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rich text formatting while composing mails

I purchased Office 365 specifically to have email functionality across all platforms. It is unacceptable that there is no way to format text in the Outlook app, in the body of the email but especially in the email signature. How is it possible that basic HTML, bold text, italics is not an option in 2020? How is it that people have been asking for this functionality for years, something that is already available in other android and iOS mail apps, yet Microsoft can't deliver? I'm regretting my purchase. Please get this done!

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We regret that you’re missing the ability to add rich text formatting to your mails. We have this ability today in the Outlook mobile app for iOS and Android which can downloaded from the app stores.

We will consider bringing this ability to Outlook on the mobile browser in the future as well.

11. Fix hacker emails - "Account will be Terminated / Suspended"

Create a filter for emails that may copy your own. I get weekly emails stating my account will be terminated when I never asked. It should search the emails for fake Hotmail and delete automatically and go after the dang hackers.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Increase the limit of messages per day it’s too small

At the moment the limit before verifying is too low and needs increasing

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Image in Signature

There is no option to put image in the signature.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I dont know if even you know what you have done. I dont need you automatically adding a one off emsil to contacts. In additiion, it refuse

I dont need you adding addresses to my contacts automatically. Abd it eont let me delete or amend them. I additiin when you make a typo in an addressee, guess what, you cant amend it. And it won't let me delete the friggin contact ot correct it. And whrn you hit the addressee to cotrect the typo it just keeps saving it. It is my business whether or not I want to save a contacf, not yours.. useless waste of time

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support for categories

Be able to assign the same message categories that exist for the desktop version.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Issues with zooming

I don't seem to be able to zoom out when reading an email meaning emails are difficult to read if they are wider than the device view.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. @Hotmail.fr

Unable to use my old @hotmail.fr email, to get codes from different sites to proove that its really my account. I wanna regain access to it.
    As a proof, I am using it for my facebook login.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i want to be able to access my outlook contacts from mobile device

i want to be able to access my outlook contacts from mobile device

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base