OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email Notification

Please remove EMAIL NOTFICATION from my response, should just say Leo or @hotmail.com.
    Thank you,

Madison, WI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello outlook team i can't recive digits for restore my password of my facebook account, please fix this problem in fast time

Hello outlook team i can't recive digits for restore my password of my facebook account, please fix this problem in fast time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Automatic blockage

My work partners try to forward / send emails for me about an new project. However, my mailbox automatically rejected them which makes the emails could never reach my mailbox. My partner received the “message rejected” notification soon after he sent.

But, my email system has the record of the sender’s email address as we contacted each other frequently and I also saved the contact.

What’s the problem?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change who's saved and suggested as contacts

When I start typing someone's name in To: field of a new email by mobile outlook browser , I encounter suggestion of all contacts having the same starting letter(s) / syllable(s) leftover or automatically saved by Outlook/Hotmail from old correspondence most of them being unilateral phishing fraud and spam/junk mails' senders. This feature may be useful and convenient for your known and active fellows. But, amongst those suggestions, there are also many names which are either risky, redundant , inactive or misspelled. This garbage should be removed from or corrected in the suggestion list as there is always the possibility…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Frozen Windows computer because iTunes then Bluetooth connectivity issues with Bh-05 headset it's like i'm getting bugged on top of this

Bluetooth cell phone idk Google do you know and then i had an older Apple account i cant resolve these frozen comp bluetooth mute malfunction UGH...

Thank you for being like 1k:1 person

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How to I easily add all addresses in my inbox?

Add email addresses automatically when transferred from spam or junk to your inbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have more than one payment option. Fix your flawed online payment system.

There is no way to pay you online. There is no "pay now" button as you say there is on the payment screen. I tried on a desktop, a laptop, and my phone. So it isn't my equipment. Why isn't there a pay by phone or mailing address to send a check?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There is no tool bar on my phone

I'm deleting all my emails pestering me for a email that don't exist

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Feature to archive or group rarely used contacts, seperating them from list to reduce clutter

We've all got old contacts that we never use or rarely use that clutter up our contacts list, yet we don't want to delete them. The current grouping functionality provides a temporary view of contacts, but does not remove them from the overall or default view. The enhancement would be feature to archive them or group them, so that they're effectively hidden from the contacts list, e.g. contacts.old or contacts.archive, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Outlook does not work seamlessly with People.

Don't know why but my contacts in people don't always appear available in outlook

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base