OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Control of contacts on an android based phone

It is a nuisance that when you send a reply to someone who is not on the contacts list they are automatically added. Also that you can not delete existing contacts when using an android based phone when logging in in the normal way without the hotmail app for Android. The technology is there only not implemented. I use a Chinese Regmi android phone and want to have as much as possible a direct line without extra installed software apps in order to login to my Hotmail account this to satisfy my emotional based privacy principle.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reverse the route to IAEA.

Regarding the world affairs and others, reverse the route to IAEA.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email us link broken

I have been trying to find a way to delete an old hotmail account. The virtual assistant is a cyclical loop and when you can get as far as "Email us" it takes you to the outlook mail homepage. At no point, have I been able to actually contact anyone or anything that is able to help. Does anyone actually work at microsoft/outlook?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Broken link?

I keep getting emails with password reset codes though I have not requested them. Then when I go to customer service the bot gives me a link to email an actual person.... however, when I click the link it takes me to my inbox instead of to compose mail and filling in the address (as I figure the link was supposed to do.) So I have no way of getting ahold of tech support to figure out why I keep getting these emails. (Using Galaxy s9)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Your message can't be displayed right now"

Hello,

I am unable to view my messages on outlook. Everytime I click the message it displays "Your message can't be displayed right now. Please check your internet connection."

My internet connection is strong. Can you help?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I am seeing random emails on the outlook app but when I open hotmail in browser there I m not seeing those emails and are not appropriate

I am seeing random emails on the outlook app but when I open hotmail in browser there I m not seeing those emails and the emails are not appropriate too. How can I stop all these

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add profile picture to a contact

I should be able to add images to a contact from the web access to outlook, and not have to use the address app. All fields should be available both on the app as well as the website when accessed through the Android phone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Double security before deleting

As I had the habit of clearing my emails but I accidentally deleted one of the email. Can outlook retrieve back my email please?

I hope that there is a double security to delete any email so that I will not meet up with this problem

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable Contacts to list multiple names & phone numbers under a single entry; for example, under Town Hospital, list Dr. Smith, Dr. Adams, et

Enable Contacts to list multiple names & phone numbers under a single entry; for example, under Town Hospital, list Dr. Smith & phone number, Dr. Adams, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Da der WhatsApp Dienst am Ende des Jahresbei Windows eingestellt wird, werden wohl viele Kunden von dem Betriebssystem abspringen.

Windows stellt den WhatsApp Dienst ein. Da viele Kunden das Betriebssystem verlasse werden, ist die Änderung wohl überflüssig .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Could you spend more time on basic such as making it possible to sort my contacts by the last name instead of just the first?

Spend time making it possible to sort contacts by last name instead of just the first name.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Is this the same as MAIL, which I"ve been using since I bought Windows 10 computer? I never had OUTLOOK that I know of.

I can't use this without the address book. As secretary to a small charitable group , I will not take time to type 20 addresses every time I send out a mailing to members. Also none of my addresses transferred over from my old Outlook Express, though I used a professional transfer program.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I can no longer enter a contacts home address

All contact info should be set to add in physical address and can get directs to the persons directions to get there.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Anything goes wrong because my password write on my send mail address. Names

Anything goes wrong because my password write on my send mail address. Names. I cnnt open change pages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I am not getting e transfers sent to me anymore

If the issue occurs on a private email server, please ask your email administrator to add these two Interac IP addresses to their server's t. Please add these, I am not getting e transfers sent to me anymore

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can't add contacts to Outlook on my mobile

This is not an idea this is something wrong with your system algorithm

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base