OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Easy settings

Facebook friends and family members.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Contact sort by name is wrong in spanish

A contact named "Ángel" is placed at the end, after the latest letter group in the contact list, under the "N" letter.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Paypal

En free fire de diamante paypal de nuevo

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the sending incomplete. I remove and try to. Re add my account but it keeps saying cannot connect to server due to security issue.

I use my email for work I need to be able to send emails in order to get paid if my account will not send an email and will continually keep saying incomplete then upon uninstallation and reinstallation of an email address it will say this a security issue this is not the first time this has happened many times and is starting to **** me off

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "Man"you really have to think about tomorrow...I can't access my first one and only Microsoft Windows hotmail account.How can I stay safe?

"Man"you really have to think about tomorrow.
    I can't access my first one and only hotmail account I created on my brand new computer with the Microsoft Windows application installed in the computer;
    Factory issued.
    How am I supose to protect myself from this if someone else is using that address&even computer to cause internet stalking&crimes?
    (Which I sense is happening) un authorized by I...
    Please reply about this issue...
    (I have a good feeling about this).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Por favor necesito que elimine la aplicación Bitbounce

El software bitbounce me crea una carpeta llamada unpaid Dónde está cobrando a las empresas o personas que me envían correos Un monto yo no pedí Ingresar a esa aplicación y no me permite salir de ahí alguien ingreso mi correo a esa empresa y yo pido recuperar la clave y que me la envía un correo y no lo hace por lo tanto no me puedo dar de baja Necesito que Outlook que no me protegió DS software maldito me ayude ya que si no debería cerrar mi cuenta

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. list of contacts

I use Windows Live Mail because I have wireless internet service and cannot stay connected. Windows Live also allows me to maintain a large contacts list offline. I suggest you attempt to address these issues from mobile telephones

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hakear

Estas siendo hakeadas dos de mi cuentas ayúdenme quiero bloquearlas

You are hacking two of my accounts help me I want to block them

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Por que meu email está dando inválido em alguns sites que eu me escrevo sendo que eu uso meu email diário

Quero que meu email apareça válido

(Email appears invalid when entered on some sites)

Why my email is giving invalid on some sites that I write myself being that I use my daily email

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I should be allowed to check an address for a phishing scam without opening the message.

Allow me to check the contact address without opening the message

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I think Im seeing what's going on here. On one hand feedback is encouraged . Yet from what I see, there is blanket responses to people' con

There seems to be a blanket response " we are working on improving "..... But from what I see, nothing is actually being done, and will not be.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If i give the first and surname of the person would you be able to identify and reveal the persons email adress, same name and surname is po

If my location, adress, name and surname is identified, and relatives are able to engage in conversation to transfer information that is recalled from the past events, and if there is a phone hack to review all gathered information, downloaded in gallery, video, or external medical information, or history of research on internet for the past 10 years to print all information, in a serious way, to collect, and give a gift to that person of what they have experienced in 376 days a year times 10. All the words said is collected and could be reformed as a book…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. no emails from new contact

Hi thanks so much for getting rid of the spam from my inbox. I just realized though that I'm not receiving emails from new contacts either. Help!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How do i stop yall from making a email from every other site if i have it on google

How to stop the DNA stealers from the gov stop wanting all my boyfriend's

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. be able to access a distribution list on the mobile app. Currently I cannot forward mail to collegauges via my phone.

Unable to access group contact lists for forwarding emails when using Outlook on my phone. Have to wait to get on my laptop--very inconvenient

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Select primary and secondary email address while composing

When clicking "to" when selecting contacts, only the default primary contact email address shows unlike the previous version of Hotmail that showed secondary email addresses for a contact indented underneath the primary and were allowed to pick either one to send an email to

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base