OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I miss the "fit to screen," enlarged fonts fit to the screen.

I miss the "fit to screen," enlarged fonts fit to the screen.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deleting emails

I wish there was a preference setting on the account that any unread email is deleted after a certain time. I get so many emails I end up only opening the ones I know I need to read and then next thing you know you have 10,000 email unread that are shopping/hotels/etc. that I wish I could delete without having to go one by one selecting a page at a time to delete

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to see shared mailbox on my mobile Outlook

I can use all the shared mailbox from my Outlook on my Windows computer. However, I am unable to connect to any of the shared mailbox from my Outlook on my iPhone. I have many shared mailbox and being able to see emails from these folders on my iPhone is critical to my being able to work anytime anywhere.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Moving emails from inbox to folders should prompt you to a folder that you consistently move from that email into the same folder instead of

Moving emails from inbox to folders should prompt you to a folder that you consistently move from that email into the same folder instead of having to search every single time

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My mail disappears from my Mobil. It remains in my inbox on my computer, but I am unable to access old mail from my phone. It’s a problem.

My mail disappears from my Mobil after I view it. It remains in my inbox on my computer, but I am unable to access old mail from my phone. Either old inbox mail or mail in other folders. Once I read it it disappears within a few days. It’s a problem.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Always blocked out of emails whilst travelling!

Is there a way I can notify hotmail that I am travelling and not to keep blocking me out of my emails? I can do this with my bank but I can’t find a way to do it for my email account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Option to unsubscribe

I get a lot of unwanted spam, I usually place it in the spam folder. The other nice thing would be for the message to fully be readable so I could get to the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email. It seams that in outlook I do not have this option. I than have to find another way to read my outlook emails and perform this function.

Contact me directly for an example.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please help us improve our spam rating by marking such mails as junk so that you don’t get such junk mails in the future. The option to unsubscribe from a mailer is available at the top of the mail if you’ve marked the mail as junk. If you don’t see it, can you send us a screenshot by replying to this comment via email?

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I can not send more number of messsage

I can't send more number of message .

If it's possible to rectify ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. On the outlook app mobile i wish it had a search tab for tue move file or email like the desktop version

On the outlook app mobile i wish it had a search tab to move file or email like the desktop version. The mobile version i can choose which folder i like without scrolling down , since i have too much folder created. That would simplified the work load on assigning what goes where

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please permit new domain name. Eg. Dot.energy & Dot.londonemail

I attempted to send an email today to a new domain and the system Cleverley said that this domain did not exist however it certainly does exist as they had previously sent me an email from there. This particular example is called octopus energy

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I'm sick of being hacked. Fix it now.

I don't want to jump through a million hoops every time I sign in just because you allow hackers to send spam from my account.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it so we can get to our other MSN ACCT. I've had from the beginning and our Hotmail accounts!!!!

Bring back my MSN account I've had since the very beginning, and bring back my Hotmail accounts I've had for years. What yall have done is is very WRONG on so many levels. I have no idea where to start. I will say this you have betrayed our trust in you. We trusted you not to loose or take away any of our information and you did both.!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Kalenderübersicht verbessern

Mittel- bis langfristig würde ich die Kalenderfunktion mit Blick auf Übersichtlichkeit verbessern. So kann ich nur von mir reden, aber ich benötige eine Monatsübersicht. Die Übersichtlichkeit eines Kalenders ist Grundlage aller Organisation, Orientierung, Effizienz. Das scheint mir hier eher als stiefmütterlich behandelt zu werden, so zumindest ist mein gefühlter Eindruck. So funktioniert die bestehende Monatskalenderübersicht in der Outlook-App für Android-Geräte nicht richtig. Termine werden nicht richtig gespeichert, wenn der Wochenbeginn anstatt Sonntag auf Montag geschalten wird. Wünschenswert wäre eine Monatsübersicht als Widget.
    Das nur mal als Anregung.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. allow outlook to be used with other email programs other than outlook.com

allow outlook to work like the desktop version where it serves as the primary emai program irrespective of the server client.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make it so you can see what you are typing

Not to rant but the calendar functionality is horrible. Made an entry but nothing there but not sure if I did it right. No save button. And the notes are worthless because what you type doesn’t show. Why not make it function like the real outlook? And no help feature anywhere. Why do I need to google my problem?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)