OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Question

Bonjour, jai deux comptes hotmail dont ub avec plusieurs petite dossier dedans. Es ce possible de transférer un dossier vers mon deuxieme compte hotmail sans a avoir a m’envoyer chaque courriel un par un ?? Merci

Hello, I have two hotmail accounts including ub with several small folder in it. Is it possible to transfer a file to my second hotmail account without having to send me each email one by one ?? Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Privacy

I use hotmail, all of a sudden I got a a simple word pad document with all the emails I’ve written on my desktop win10
    I’m now nervous to use even hotmail let alone outlook!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your system is old, and a causality.

Your system just suspended my because it said this account sent out a bunch of emails. Are you daft? My twitter is blowing up and so is my telegram and you just cut me off bc im gaining popularity. What a joke. Your system needs updated, i get its to prevent blah blah .. your preventing me from expanding my hobby. Stop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi I am receiving emails but message is saying it cannot be downloaded from the server and on rest all other devices this email is working

Receding email but corrupt Mesagea comes in the email that server is not able to download the messages. I am also facing on 1 of the I phones on rest iPads and computer it is working fine. Contacted apple also they are saying it is hotmail fault please contact them and email if is vijaysaran@hotmail.com

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add automatic "CC" to the want list. This way I can "program" a CC list that generates every time I respond to an email vs manual

iPhone has a feature that each time I send an email it automatically CC's a person or persons I wish to share the information with. Faster and more convenient than having to drop the box, edit recipients, write and send the email.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Kalenderübersicht verbessern

Mittel- bis langfristig würde ich die Kalenderfunktion mit Blick auf Übersichtlichkeit verbessern. So kann ich nur von mir reden, aber ich benötige eine Monatsübersicht. Die Übersichtlichkeit eines Kalenders ist Grundlage aller Organisation, Orientierung, Effizienz. Das scheint mir hier eher als stiefmütterlich behandelt zu werden, so zumindest ist mein gefühlter Eindruck. So funktioniert die bestehende Monatskalenderübersicht in der Outlook-App für Android-Geräte nicht richtig. Termine werden nicht richtig gespeichert, wenn der Wochenbeginn anstatt Sonntag auf Montag geschalten wird. Wünschenswert wäre eine Monatsübersicht als Widget.
    Das nur mal als Anregung.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make a new outlook page and app

Hi. Thanks for Microsoft Outlook team work's advise for our clients. We like Microsoft Outlook mailing. So some time attach files is not show and not for easy attached.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Do not divide my screen when I turn my mobile device to the horizontal position.

When I turn my mobile device horizontally, I want to see my email in a larger format, not smaller with a list of emails to the left. This is a non-feature on a phone. It makes reading detailed emails much more difficult. Please consider changing that, or at least giving an option to disable the feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. J’aimerais placer certains mail à une date de mon agenda pour rappel et pour voir ce jour là le contenu du mail.. je vous remercie..

J’aimerais glisser mes mails sur une date de mon calendrier pour rappel et pour y voir ce jour là le contenu du mail.. merci

I would like to place some e-mail at a date in my calendar for reminder and to see that day the contents of the mail .. thank you ..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give us an easy way to disable popup notification on our computers when there is an email in my inbox! I CANT DISABLE THE DARN POPUPS!

I can NOT disable email notification popups on my laptop. I tried working with your support people and monkeyed around with it a lot but the darn popups just wont go away.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. im retrieving my skype log in but the code is not being sent to the email address registered to skype so how can i retrieve my skype account

The code to retrieve your account is not being sent to the email address registered to the Skype account, how weird is that? How to retrieve the account??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. メールアドレスは変えれませんか?

Can you change your email address?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delete issue

Hi, I use outlook a lot however on my desktop every email goes into the Deleted File which is really frustrating...how do i stop this....DS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have I’d print or facial recognition for extra login security

Finger print and facial recognition for login

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please bring back Windows Phone! I want a phone that allows me to store my files locally on removable SD drive.

Plain and simple. Bring back Windows Phone. I want a phone that I control and not the other way around. We need a 3rd option and one that is a true phone for business. I want a removable and upgradable memory card that I can remove and transfer to a laptop, another phone, a ********, etc. without having to put my stuff on Apple’s Cloud. ***** the cloud.

Speaking of the cloud, bring back Windows and Office on CDs or on a thumb drive or something so I can boot it straight to the computer without having to go online…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It's block my email

It's said that my email.was use to send jspam and I just open it and nobody has access

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The announcement email of this rollout needs improving.

After reading the email titled "Changes coming to Outlook.com on a mobile browser", I realized it had probably been written by a contractor with inadequate written English.
    I found several obvious English mistakes in this email including the following:
    - "This roll out follows the updates ..." -> "This rollout (roll-out) follows the updates ..."
    - "... but will have the option to opt‑out ..." -> "... but will have the option to opt out ..."
    - "3 horizontal lines on the top left corner" -> "3 horizontal lines in the top left (left-hand) corner"

I decided to send this…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base