OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Outlook Mobile like the Desktop version. Change a few things & add an AdBlocker for emails.

Have the Outlook Mobile Beta (& the other one) just like the desktop version(s). Which I'm not happy with either. You set the Rules up, but "only" the top ones go to the folders, that they are assigned to.

If the "Rules" are there, then they should work on every one of them, "not just a few"!

There needs to be a way to make "rules" (& add to contacts) available for every email that comes through. "Not" just through the settings.

I have clicked so many times on every email (from the same people) to trust sender & show…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Outlook Beta does not work right

Email on some pages has no pictures or text...others are fine...Inbox gets stuck can't go to main messages...beta does not work right....bad...bad...bad..

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi, I would like to ask how can I change my old phone number to my current new number?

Hi I just wan to know how can I set back my current phone number to replace my old number because my id can’t let me log in to my account. Pls reply ASAP thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. mobile turn off focused

Allow me to turn off focused inbox in mobile.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We will consider bringing the option to turn off focused inbox in outlook.com on the mobile browser. In the meantime, you can also turn it off by accessing outlook.com through a desktop or laptop. You will find the option to turn off the Focused Inbox under Quick settings.

6. When printing - Please put back the ability to highlight an area and print the selected area only.

The print button should have a choice: Print entire page OR Print Highlighted area only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bugs

Outlook beta does not autosign you out of your account. I was using Outlook beta on Google Chrome app on my lg think. Please rectify this issue.
    Thank you
    Sam Barnes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. So is outlook to become what I see in win10 as just Mail

So is outlook to become what I see in win10 as Just Mail
    You could at least be honest Then we can decide if it fits our requirement

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. list of contacts

I use Windows Live Mail because I have wireless internet service and cannot stay connected. Windows Live also allows me to maintain a large contacts list offline. I suggest you attempt to address these issues from mobile telephones

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why is it, when I scroll my inbox on Mobile, if I send an old item to the trash bin, the scroll pops up to the top of the inbox EVERY TIME?

Why is it, when I scroll my inbox on Mobile, if I send an item to the trash bin, the scroll pops back to the top of the inbox? I then have to scroll down to where I was and continue with maintenance. It's a small thing, but unnecessary and counter-intuitive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'd like to know how to disable/turn off safelinks? I did not request it, turn it on or activate it.

I'd like to know how to turn off the safelink feature? It is preventing me from accessing many email links regardless if its via Outlook or not. I do not have a business account. This feature randomly popped up in recent months. Very frustrating as I can't verify my email with a site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Impossible to remove messages

For a des days, i have misfunctionning piling UP
    -i Can non longer remove messages without opening them. The "slide" option is ni longer available and long push on the message does not enable to checker several ones
    - I cannot update my incoming messages by sliding from top top bottom. It works for Sent messages or Removed messages.
    - I cannot select contacts from my list. Have to type full address each Time.

Any explanation ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Desktop site

Please, please, please, please, please, allow me to get the desktop site in my smartphone when select "View desktop site" in my browser menu. Why bother adding "View desktop site" in the browser menu if I'm going to be forced to view the mobile site.

At first, I thought it was the browser, but it doesn't matter which browser I use, I still get mobile site. Then, I thought it was my smartphone that wouldn't accept desktop sites, but i get desktop sites in many, many other websites.

So, the only thing I could think of is that the problem…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Translate to Spanish, French, etc

Make translation in Spanish

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Don’t have the send button sitting right next to the keyboard on touch screen interfaces

be kind to large fingered, visually challenged, tired, and clumsy touchscreen users - Don’t have the send button sitting right next to the keyboard on touch screen interfaces. It increases the numbers of accidental and early (partial email!) sends.
    You aim for the key or button underneath the send icon, are a little off and ... <insert expletives> the email has been sent instead of the key to enter the character or object your were intending.

And for those who are going to say “just add your recipient at the end” - your workplace clearly doesn’t make use of emails…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. J’aimerais placer certains mail à une date de mon agenda pour rappel et pour voir ce jour là le contenu du mail.. je vous remercie..

J’aimerais glisser mes mails sur une date de mon calendrier pour rappel et pour y voir ce jour là le contenu du mail.. merci

I would like to place some e-mail at a date in my calendar for reminder and to see that day the contents of the mail .. thank you ..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. no tengo outlook.com, soy Outlook.es. Me afectan los cambios? Qué debo hacer?

No estoy en Outllook.com, mi correo esOutlook.es. Qué debo hacer si me afectan los cambios. Gracias

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Removing original attachments

Please try not to re-attach all the attachments in the original email. This will save space and speed up transmission. Instead, the file names of original attachments can be shown as text in the original email appended below the reply email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base