OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. cannot ad an attachement from a group file. I have to go back to the original Outlook and then it works again.

cannot ad an attachement from a group file. I have to go back to the original Outlook and then it works again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WIDEN MESSAGE LIST SCROLL BAR

YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE LIST SCROLL BAR IS TOO NARROW! PLEASE DON'T REPEAT AT MOBILE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make folders artist friendly to reduce time spent sorting out naming and organizing events, products and services

There is a lot of time sorting through photographs files and all the events put together a portfolio for another submission. Trying to locate all this information between a phone PC OneDrive cloud it's a little overwhelming. And I end up with a lot of duplicates based on the application that I was used in.

It would be nice there was an original file folder for the original image or documents 4 copyright consideration and ownership. This folder would generate a copy file for editing while leaving the original file alone in a copyright folder. The editing folder but then…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your mail can't be displayed right now, message

Is this a Help forum? I am getting a message in my email account that now shows no emails - "Your mail can't be displayed right now. Please check the internet connection." There is nothing wrong with the internet connection as I am on it now. This is a new email acct. Can you resolve this please? pu***********se@outlook.com

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Could you spend more time on basic such as making it possible to sort my contacts by the last name instead of just the first?

Spend time making it possible to sort contacts by last name instead of just the first name.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Estoy recibiendo correos de otra cuenta como notificaciones de facebook

Rechazar
    I am receiving emails from another account as Facebook notifications

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SMS

I receice any email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back msn messager and all the old emojis

Bringing back old MSN messanger. Probably never going to happen but just know people miss it and I think it would do very well if it was brought back. Just a thought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emails do not fully load

Most of my emails do not fully load when I open them using the mobile app. Usually the emails with pics. Please advise if is an issue with a resolution soon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Feature to archive or group rarely used contacts, seperating them from list to reduce clutter

We've all got old contacts that we never use or rarely use that clutter up our contacts list, yet we don't want to delete them. The current grouping functionality provides a temporary view of contacts, but does not remove them from the overall or default view. The enhancement would be feature to archive them or group them, so that they're effectively hidden from the contacts list, e.g. contacts.old or contacts.archive, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. greater obscurity for admins

if the admin portal had greater obscurity admins would have the benefit of supplying information to their clients at a more secure rate.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Outlook Calendar needs to show ALL previous date entries.

My Outlook Calendar has deleted all previous entries (except those that are a yearly reminder of particular events). This affects all but the current month. I need those prior calendar entries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Removed it. It conflicts with my email programs already coming in from my online program. I do not need double email all the time.

Removed it. It conflicts with my email programs already coming in from my online program. I do not need double email all the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have linked 2 hotmail & 1 gmail account to my outlook & now I receive multiple copies/notifications of the same mail. Android only problm

I have linked 2 hotmail & 1 gmail account to my outlook & now I receive multiple copies/notifications of the same mail. Android only problem. Hopefully when I opt out of Beta the problem will go away

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Options in Outlook365 app

After creating a folder to house regular monthly emails sent the folder list of emails show my name (from) instead of the receipient (to). There is a solution to this which a search threw up but each and every folder had to be changed through the options /settings. Very frustratiing.

Therefore, I hope the the mobile.beta folders default to what is logically the correct view for the user. In any event the 365 app should have an update to correct this current default. Hope you agree and are not as frustrated as I.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Need to be able to EXPORT Mail folders

Real easy. Ability to EXPORT my Mail folders without having to install other email clients that do it for me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Opt out of conversation view

There should be an option to opt out of conversation mode.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)