OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recover deleted items

How about adding the recover deleted items to both classic and beta mobile sites! I don't know how many times I've needed a deleted item on my phone but can't recover it unless I'm on a desktop.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are considering adding the option to recover deleted items in the outlook.com experience on the mobile browser. In the meantime you can recover your deleted items if you access outlook.com on a laptop or a desktop. Just go to the “Deleted Items” folder and you will find the option to recover deleted items. Visit this article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/restore-deleted-email-messages-in-outlook-com-cf06ab1b-ae0b-418c-a4d9-4e895f83ed50 to know more.

2. Make outlook more secure it is showing a lot of spams

Make outlook more secure and encrypted. i am still receiving phishing spams now too. Make outlook more secure

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow outlook to be used with other email programs other than outlook.com

allow outlook to work like the desktop version where it serves as the primary emai program irrespective of the server client.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Attach button blocks my vision

The attachment button sits in front of the text I'm typing and blocks my vision

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Old mails

I seem to have lost all my emails from before even though I never deleted them.
    Is there ny way to retrieve them

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Correction

On this very page, on top header in blue background (directly under 'Outlook Feedback by UserVoice' it states... 'New and returning users may'

Users 'may' ...what?

This is all is states. Believe some code was left out.
    Hope this helps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Beta version Good / Great / Awesome

I Just wanted to thank for the update. It got cleaner, more organized and so more easy to use. I liked it so much.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Management Consulting

Management Consulting in Bloomberg & European Bank for Reconstruction & Development

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Falta de investimento deixou milhares de usuarios da plataforma Microsoft movel a ver navios

Eu tenho um celulares Microsoft eu investi nele. Achei que estava fazendo o certo mas ao contrario joguei dinheiro fora. Hoje tenho um celular que não tem acesso a bancos e tantos outros app. Nem o instagram tá funcionando...ora acreditei na Microsoft...yes, I acreditei numa empresa que simplesmente teve causou um descaso e muita tristeza nos que ainda possuem esse celular...o telefone ti ha tudo pra ser um sucesso, a tela incrível, a facilidade de navegar mas a Microsoft mesmo com sua riqueza preferiu deixar seus usuarios na mão...muito triste....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I generally find MS online software very glitzy, but obscure and not intuitive. I don't understand why you focus on glitz vs utility?

Create useful features and clearly indicate them. Simplify interface, dont make it glitzy or bare.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. thanks for invite me again , and I Hope my new stuff App outlook .looking good .i know by basic way but what happened from zombie server

what well come it compatible with Andose windows and android I call it Huasam to easy retch customers or partners

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring back msn messager and all the old emojis

Bringing back old MSN messanger. Probably never going to happen but just know people miss it and I think it would do very well if it was brought back. Just a thought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. greater obscurity for admins

if the admin portal had greater obscurity admins would have the benefit of supplying information to their clients at a more secure rate.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Default mail app not syncing

My iPhone will not sync with my hotmail account. I can use the outlook app but the default mail app won’t sync. I have deleted the Hotmail account and re-sync’d but that didn’t work either.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Filtering out the past is critical

Transparency with in the movement greatly avoid disturbing the vibration most natural outcome

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base