OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Safe sender

Make it easier to add senders to the safe sender list, it's taken me ages to find this feature in the full desktop version and I'd appreciate it in the mobile version as I'm forever having to fish thinks out of my junk mail. Thanks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not Junk: All emails from my work are going straight to junk. How do I change this?

Every time I get an email from work it goes straight to my junk mail folder. No matter how many times I move them to my inbox it’s not changing. This never used to happen, how do I change it?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to delete contacts

I want to know if from Outlook.com from a mobile browser there is a way to delete contacts and if there is then there must be because there are apps that ask you email and read your contacts asking you to contact them if you want. Then there has to be a way to remove the contacts

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to stay on the current outlook web site

I don’t want to change from the current web page

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. i want to be able to access my outlook contacts from mobile device

i want to be able to access my outlook contacts from mobile device

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hotmail stuff missing

I was forced to transfer to an outlook ext rather than my hotmail one. When this happened, I lost all my emails in my inbox, all my contacts, and all of my emails in my folders. Is there a way to recover this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Contacts should sync from the web version to the downloaded version. Especially contact groups.

I like to use the downloaded version of Outlook for email on my laptop, but I cant use the contact groups is have set up on my previous computer or on the web version. These should sync seamlessly over all versions of the program wherever you are signed in...what's the point of a web based email if you have to change those things on each device you sign in on?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Outlook does not work seamlessly with People.

Don't know why but my contacts in people don't always appear available in outlook

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. list of contacts

I use Windows Live Mail because I have wireless internet service and cannot stay connected. Windows Live also allows me to maintain a large contacts list offline. I suggest you attempt to address these issues from mobile telephones

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Could you spend more time on basic such as making it possible to sort my contacts by the last name instead of just the first?

Spend time making it possible to sort contacts by last name instead of just the first name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Go, Team go on!

Faster ans much more!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Is this the same as MAIL, which I"ve been using since I bought Windows 10 computer? I never had OUTLOOK that I know of.

I can't use this without the address book. As secretary to a small charitable group , I will not take time to type 20 addresses every time I send out a mailing to members. Also none of my addresses transferred over from my old Outlook Express, though I used a professional transfer program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Will this new version be more secure. I haven’t put my date in mobile outlook because I was told all data is on the cloud and not secure

Is there a way the hole outlook to be password protected? I haven’t put my customer contact and passwords on outlook

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hakear

Estas siendo hakeadas dos de mi cuentas ayúdenme quiero bloquearlas

You are hacking two of my accounts help me I want to block them

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base