OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Do not expand subfolders, make the + only way to expand. I have 2oo + sub folders, not fun to scroll thru them, get with it MS.

Do not expand sub folders, if you have 250 subfolders, takes way long to move emails or find them.
Use the + to expand them only. My old live mail was great until you took it all away, your program is no longer any good.

Go back to the windowd live mail format. I cannot use outlook. I have 50 main folders with 250 subfolders. Try and scroll thru them with outlook, it sucks. I use Thunderbird, wish I had that on my smartphone.

When are you going to fix outlook where you can actually use it as a file system. I have many emails of purchases, sold items, Letters etc
Put it back the way it was.

Did you actually pay someone to design outlook. He must have been a college grad that never grew out of being a kid. He likes to many cartoons.
Get with it Microsoft. Been with MSN mail since 1998.
About to give it up if you cannot fix it right. 😖😩😟😫😨

29 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stanley M Kilber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Guido commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please collapse the folder tree of the mail folders. As is now, all folders expanded, is extremely inconvenient!

• Guido commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please collapse the folder tree of the mail folders by default. As is now, all folders expanded, is extremely inconvenient! When this will be in the final version like it is now, I have to stop using Hotmail!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And add or get back that feature to the app!!! I also have a complex folder tree structure and with the app is pretty dificult. My workaround is the web.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wanted programme to block unwanted spam and unwanted emails to block senders name and urls.

• toddweaver68@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would save time and clutter if we were able to collapse folders and open specific as needed.

P. S. How in the world can we bring back the Windows phone? Do we have to march in the streets? For the Love of all that is Holy... please bring back the Windows phone ?? this Android is killing me ??

Thanks to all !!! ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base