OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Beta version should consider folder editing options, can't even organize my folders

Beta version should consider: 1.folder editing options and settings, can't even organize my folders

206 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you create new folders using the mobile Outlook Beta version?

• Hannah pokora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to delete folders that I dont need anymore. There should be an "are you sure?" Pop up to prevent it being deleted accidentally

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It appears outlook planned on adding folder editing options back in 2018 - this still does not appear to be possible.

• Claudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android app and iPhone app and mobile website have no functions to add folders to our emails

• Camillo Beretta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook.com targets mainly a business audience, we all have a large and ever expanding number of folders. Why on earth should outlook.com expand ALL folders and subfolders by default? IT makes navigating our folder structure borderline impossible.
    I like Outlook.com but this is becoming a deal breaker.

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have some way to add, edit, folders from your cell phone, tablets etc

• Michiel Schaars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ik krijg melding dat mijn folder opgemaakt is met verkeerd karakter. Ik kan dit alleen niet aanpassen op mijn telefoon. Je kan geen mappen aanpassen of verwijderen op je telefoon.

• Larry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need an explanation of how to add a folder, and how to move my folders - when I use the drop down menu, clicking on "add folder" it's all good, but the new folder is never saved, so it is very frustrating

• Katherine Webster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have outlook through MSN.com. I had folders from emails when on my desktop. No longer have desktop and only use iPad and iPhone. Everything transferred fine except can’t create “new folder” and don’t know how to store old folders in iCloud. Can you help

• Lindsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tessa, in the meantime, you could rename them as "Z" "Z1" "Z2" "Z3" etc. So atleast they would be at the bottom of the list and out of sight.

• Lindsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did NOT mean to flag this as inappropriate.... was trying to view the comments.

• Alesha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create new folders on a mobile device. Not everyone has a laptop or desktop.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to create folders on the app. Can only do this on laptop/desktop currently.

• Ben Kreviazuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED the ability to delete a folder that I created in the past but no longer need or want. Even on desktop, i can't delete one of mine.
    Outlook support gave me instructions on how to do this, including multiple ways to do it depending on which version of Outlook I was using.
    Not a single one of them applied to my outlook layout.
    Now I'm stuck seeing a folder with my ex's name on it every time I look at my emails menu.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base