OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Beta version should consider: 1.folder editing options and settings, can't even organize my folders

Beta version should consider: 1.folder editing options and settings, can't even organize my folders

62 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminOutlook.com Moderator (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Thank you for the feedback. We are planning to build the ability to create folders in Outlook.com on your mobile browser. For the time being please use Outlook.com on your desktop’s web browser to manage your folders.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Margaret P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook.com or at least my desktop version does not have the option to delete or make new folders. This is a horrible beta

• bergmanmama@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow pepole to add/delete/move/rename folders. Remember choices for emails

I would like to be able to add/delete/move/rename folders, while using a mobile device. I am not able to use a computer to change them. All I have are iOS devices and when I can’t add folders to organize it’s frustrating.

• S Hammond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to add/delete/move/rename folders, while using a mobile device. I am not always able to use a computer to change them.

Also, when I mark emails as someone I trust & show images & move them to a specific folder. I would like to have it remember my choices.

Like to be able to choose more than one choice, when asked about "category", "what is the issue" & so on. People usually have more than one reason for contacting.

Thank you!

• Tessa Marx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would have to agree .... I have linked my Gmail account and my Microsoft Outlook Account and I ended up with 4 of the same file name so I keep getting a message from Microsoft Outlook stating that I need to rename them .... My issue is I don't need them so how do I get rid of unwanted folders and or renameing them which I have not been able to figure out either .... Assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated .... If it could be within a timely matter that would be awesome .... Thank you

• Den Hammingh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make a way to create a folder for storing things and a way to delete the entire folder when I'm finished with the material. All I want is a way to create and delete folders.

Feedback and Knowledge Base