OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Not spam

I use TypeApp on my cell for emails and they have a button to mark emails as not being spam. Because of the Hotmail service, however, many emails go into spam and the app can't change that decision. A button to mark 'not spam' would get rid of a lot of aggravation. One wouldn't need to list every email in the address book nor go through spam every day looking for legit emails.

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Punkchic4Christ@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. If you want to mark an email as not a spam email, then go to the Junk Email folder, open the email you think is not spam, and hit the “It’s not spam” option in the InfoBar. Additionally, you can select the ellipsis in the header and select the “Mark as not junk” option.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Punkchic4Christ@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use TypeApp on my cell for emails and they have a button to mark emails as not being spam. Because of the Hotmail service, however, many emails go into spam and the app can't change that decision. A button to mark 'not spam' would get rid of a lot of aggravation. One wouldn't need to list every email in the address book nor go through spam every day looking for legit emails.

Feedback and Knowledge Base