OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Not Junk: All emails from my work are going straight to junk. How do I change this?

Every time I get an email from work it goes straight to my junk mail folder. No matter how many times I move them to my inbox it’s not changing. This never used to happen, how do I change it?

32 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Charlotte Payne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Megan Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've added senders as VIP senders yet it is still going to my junk email. Please fix so VIP's always go to the inbox otherwise what's the point of the feature

• Volker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Warum landen alle eingehenden emails im Spamordner? Nur die Reklamenails nicht. Wie kennzeichne ich einen Absender, dass er in Zukunft nicht im Spamordner landet?

• ぱま commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

very unuseful and uncomfortable.
    Today,an important e-mail was distributed.

• Yuliana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me gustaria que los mensajes llegaran a la bandeja de entrada y no quedaran en no deseados

• martine.martineau@live.fr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's about the spam management. The spam management is very inconvenient when using a mailer on our PC and never using the web interface. Sometimes pertinent mails are considered as spams and we miss them. We have to visit the web interface to verify and add a lot of authorized adresses. It should be suitable to have an option to deactivate the outlook spam management.

• Michael Pilling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Benachrichtigung bei Eingang von neuen E-Mails im Spam Ordner
    Notification when new e-mails are received in the Spam folder

• Wanda Harper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this is very annoying having my trusted emails send to spam and junk emails in my inbox is very frustrating and upsetting I'm getting to the point uninstalling outlook PLEASE HELP

• Karen Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a problem - whenever my sister sends me an email it ends up in Spam. I've added her to the safe list and even created a rule to have her emails sent to my inbox. Still they end up in Spam...

• NR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The anti-spam filter find to much false positive..
    I'm tired of always getting to the folder and moving everything to the inbox or lose so much time on whitelising (+impossible on mobile).

How can I disable it completely?

Best Regards
    Nicolas
    France

• Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often find important emails late because they were sent to my junk folder. I only give out my email to trusted sources so I receive little junk as it is. Having the folder is a hassle and I should be able to turn it off.

• Bob Drake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Junk filter is worthless. Many, many times I've calculated that messages marked by Outlook as Spam are legitimate messages. If someone from whom I've never corresponded sends a message, it's automatically labeled Junk. There's no way to adjust the spam filter, and no way to turn it off. When I contacted "help" staff, I was told "add them to your address book." How can I add an address I don't yet have? I've missed MANY important messages that I didn't know were sent. I thought Microsoft would be MUCH better than this.

• Bob Drake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow users to turn-off junk mail filter, or at least adjust its settings. Many times I've lost important messages from "new" friends who sent email because Outlook brands everything as spam unless the person's address is already in my list. How can I add someone's address if I don't yet have it? An ability to forward messages from Junk to In would solve the problem. I neither need nor want you spam filter. It's worthless.

• JOHN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fix the issue shi that if you say an email is not junk then the sender will not have emails sent to junk list!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base