OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Account Recovery: I cant recover my account, i write the cell number to try to unlock it and it says service nos available.

I cant recover my account, i write the cell number to try to unlock it and it says service nos available.

41 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Juan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perdí mi contraseña logré recuperar mi cuenta pero esta vacía como hago para recuperar todo lo q tenia

He tratado todas las maneras de recuperar mi cuenta que me la bloquearon entro con mi contraseña bien y todo pero tengo que hacer la certificación y no recuerdo muchas cosas lleno lo que puedo pero nunca es suficiente. Como me contacto con soporte o algo así que me puedan ayudar más

Me llamo Stephanie García mi antiguo correo era stephi_notar@hotmail.com lo cree en Venezuela pero me vine a EE.UU. y no me deja entrar y ya no tengo el número de tlf de venezuela y tampoco recuerdo que correos envíe de allí de mi contraseña ! Por fa ayudenme sin ese correo no puedo sacar mi pasaporte

Me llamo Stephanie García mi antiguo correo era stephi_notar@hotmail.com lo cree en Venezuela pero me vine a EE.UU. y no me deja entrar y ya no tengo el número de tlf de venezuela y tampoco recuerdo que correos envíe de allí de mi contraseña ! Por fa ayudenme sin ese correo no puedo sacar mi pasaporte

• Nora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have more control of my email account. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to sync it back to my iPhone since SOMEONE changed my server port and it goes directly thru Office 365. I don't want to pay for a monthly subscription for Office but it seems Outlook is trying to force me so I can use my free account. My account is below but you cant reach me. LOL

Instead of 20 questions to get into my Hotmail. Which was hacked,,,so I keep getting denied cuz someone has used my stuff for Xbox, I don't even have!! I answered all privacy questions right, to try login, to change my password. You wont let me cuz one question about if on the Xbox modem. Hello I don't own Xbox so no serial number. You deny access again. Just send a 800 number to answer with a password the user would only know! Also since being hacked, and can't changed my password. Not even an option to deactivate my account!!

Can you help to migrate all my old email in my hotmail to my new outlook account I’m using the same name for both accounts it’s holoonfai @ hotmail.com and the new account is holoonfai @outlook.sg
    Thanks

• Darren Brantley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I try logging in my Xbox account with my old email it says my account is in use on another device help !!

• Alena Willaims commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recovery process of a Hotmail account is very common as many other email account is recovered. Now to recover Hotmail account without phone number could be a bit challenging because it is a limitation of which many people might be unaware. You need to get some technical advice before executing further. Below are some steps that could be helpful, let us see. Hotmail is a professional and highly secured email service provided by Microsoft. The support system of the company is always open to provide help to the concerned users.

The process of recovering Hotmail account without phone number:

First of all, go to the official website of the Hotmail email account.
    Tap on the option “I Forgot Password” and move on.
    Here you will see the option that dictates either you want to recover your account via an alternate email address or registered phone number.
    You have to tap on the Emil address.
    A recovery link has been sent to your alternate registered email address.
    Open the link and you have to set the password.
    Now you need to repeat the password once again for the matching process.
    Tap on Save Changes and you will be able to operate your account from there where you left.
    Click on the sign in page and log in your account with the newly created password.

The issues are very common and you may face such trouble in the future. Especially for the new users, the process is very helpful. The technical troubleshooters could make Hotmail account recovery very easy therefore it is recommended to all to get help from some authentic source. Help should only be taken when the above steps fail.

General Source:

https://www.assistotalk.com/hotmail-account-recovery/

https://www.quesnair.com/hotmail-account-recovery

• Marco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop trying to get people to recover their ******* accounts when signing in from somewhere else. You should ******* fire whoever had that idea because they are a ******* moron!!!!!!!!!! (Get your **** together)

Dicen q se puede recibir mensajes de otras cuentas pero como las vínculo a esta??? 😤

They made me create a new account to be able to recover my hotmail account and I can not . They say that you can receive messages from other accounts but how do you link to this

• Wilbur Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why haven't I been able to go into my hotmail or old hotmail account at brownman50@hotmail.com. I couldn't remember my password or changing it. My old password was batman3000 I think, any way I've forgotten it. In now I'm in your account that I have created and I don't know if I can remember it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base