OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Password / Account Verification

Cada "x" tiempo me obligais a cambiar la contraseña diciendo que alguien intenta entrar en ella, no me dejáis entrar al correo hasta que verifico y cambio la contraseña, intento poner una que me acuerde y si ya la puse una vez me decís que no puede ser. Tengo activado la verificación de dos pasos y para entrar necesitan el mensaje que recibo en el móvil, dejar ya de molestarme con el cambio de contraseña, quiero volver a poner la contraseña anterior.

Every "x" time you force me to change the password saying that someone tries to enter it, do not let me enter the mail until I verify and change the password, I try to put one that I remember and if I already put it once you tell me that can be. I have activated the two-step verification and to enter they need the message I receive on my mobile, stop bothering me with the password change, I want to re-enter the previous password.

64 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Se bloqueo mi correo y tqmbien mi correo de emegenciq y no puedo acceder al codigo de seguridad

Stop blocking my ******* account when I ******* travel even when I use same ******* phone . Messaged you many ******* times about this so very annoying

El de la contraseña que la tiene que cambiar cada rato pues mira cuando pongas una nueva correo avieto o algo asi y cuando entres la contraseña no la tendras que escribir y entras facilisimo

• Hanita Schlick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made an error at the verification stage and got the message "limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow".
    People need at least two or three tries before getting locked out.

ฉันไม่ได้รับข้อความแจ้งหมายเลขสำหรับแก้รหัสเฟสบุ๊ค โปรดช่วยฉัน

Nao consigo enviar email pq pede codigo de verificaçao,enem sempre consigo esse codigo,sem conta que é um saco isso,ai acabo deixando de enviar coisas importante...Por favor arrumem isso antes nao tinha nada disso.
    Obrigado

Por favor arrumem o negocio que toda vez que vou enviar email pede um codigo de verificaçao,pois nem sempre consigo esse codigo ai acabo deixando de enviar coisas importantes...

• Ceci commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Comprendan que si se le roban el numero de telfono
    Es logico que el numero que tiene habilitado en la cuenta no va a hacer el mismo porq le robaton el telefono ,no puedl recuperar la cuenta de mi hijo

My son forgot the password of his mail and apart they stole the phone and he no longer has the same cell phone number and can not recover

Understand that if your phone number is stolen
    It is logical that the number you have enabled in the account will not do the same because you robaton the phone, you can not recover my son's account

• pissed off customer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What the **** is wrong with this service ???I write a serous email and i need to send it and you ask me for my phone number than you ask me to wait for a ******** code???wtf Im still waiting for this f%#%k ing code so i can send my email what a joke

• ali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Activate this e-mail address. I have no access to the password reset code for my Facebook account. Please help me activate this email. You can not

Is there a way to verify my email so I can send as many emails as I want because I’m getting blocked and it’s saying I’m sending to many and it suspicious. I created this email for my business and I feel sad that I can’t use as such.

It tells me I must use phone code to verify I am human but will not send code to my phone...

• Buzz off commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ooutlook is nonsence. Microsoft is fat and full of fodder. Vote for an idea instead of support. Get this verification ********* off my back! This second time i had to start a new email address account in a row. You owe me a half a battery charge and data expenses. You idiots. Bill Gates is out of his mind in my opinion.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base