OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Missing Emails - Onde foi parar meus emails do hot mail?

Where did my hotmail emails go?

14 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • M dandrea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First time it’s ever happened to me.... I had some emails that I go back to and all of the sudden they have disappeared . I did not delete them or move them
        To a different folder. I asked the sender if they had recalled the emails and no they did not. What happened? From chickadvisor and familyrated

• Marcela Diaz Ponce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me bloquearon mi cuenta hice otro correo y no Me han pasado mis contactos ni mis correos

Hi, my account was blocked, I made another email and my contacts have not passed me

• Marlen Fernández commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Los correos que llegan no se encuentran en bandeja de entrada. Siempre en eliminados. Porqué. Necesito solucionarlo.

The incoming emails are not in the inbox. Always in eliminated. Why. I need to solve it

• Andrés Pérez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tenia varios correos guardados en diferentes carpetas.. Y de pronto desaparecieron.. Ayuda por favor.!! Tengo correos importantes..!!

I had several emails saved in different folders .. And suddenly they disappeared .. Help please! I have important emails .. !!

• Débora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lost all my files after I retrieved my password. Can you solve the problem?

Feedback and Knowledge Base