OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Missing Old Emails: I had not signed in to my email for a while what happened to all my old emails?

130 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mimi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you letting us know that you are unable to locate your old emails. We are looking into this issue but need some additional information. 1. Can you please provide us with any error message your seeing when looking for your old emails? 2. Is this happening in all folders or just the inbox? 3. What device and software version is currently being used?

Thank you

55 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eylem aydın commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bana yıllar oncesinde gelen mailleri ne ulaşamıyorum. Silindirler nasıl ulaşabilirim acaba?
    Çok önemli bir konudur.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please send an email for tech support of outlook.com that all my emails need to be recovered from the Focused area Inbox that was all erased for my email at amanfredonia@hotmail.com. The outlook glitched when I was emptying my junk folder and it moved itself over to my focused inbox and erased all my emails there as well. To make matters worse the ? icon area to request help won't work at all and just has the waiting wheel active that won't ever let you into the help area.

• Alves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bonjour, j'ai perdu énormément de mails archivés il y a quelques jours, comment l'expliquez vous ? Comment les récupérer ? Est-ce du à une mise à jour ou autre ? Je vois que le problème n'est pas isolé !!
    merci de votre aide.

• Pamula Abramic Mytz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont like your new version. Its limiting my usage! Why can I NOT locate my past emails? Not impressed. Keep my look to the Classic version. The new one sucks....apologies...but...true!

• Steven bannister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just recovered my email account not been on for a while it seems ALL emails have vanished it won't even let me send an email to outlook.com technical support team I need urgent help I have important emails

• Patricia Burkhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to find an important email for 2014, but my emails stop at 2015. No error message. Just nothing loading in inbox. Messages sent from 2011 on show in my sent folder, but the email I need on the inbox side (and all of my email from 2011-2014) is/are missing.

• Eylem aydın commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bana cok eski gelen bir maili tekrar yukleyebilir miyim bulabilirmiyiz yaklaşık 10 yıl kadar önce belki..

Same here just an inbox no account. Look in calendar no data there my diary was being filled for 2020. Need them back please.
    Have contacted you several times now and each time you make it worse.

• Jaiber Rios commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too just signed in and all of my old family photos and emails are gone. I also lost lots of documents that are important. Will I be able to recover them

• Jenn Lammers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a blank new account. I was hoping to find some history emails that I wrote when I traveled to China with my sister when she adopted her daughter.

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too just signed in/recovered my email, and all of my old family photos and emails are gone. This is unacceptable.

Je n'arrive pas a trouver mes anciens mails de hotmail. Que cela soit pour la boite de reception, envoyes,...

I changed to a new iPhone and cannot set up my Exchange emails. I seem to have lost all the past MS365 emails and all the calendar alerts/notes on my iPhone were gone! How can I recover?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base