OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Missing Old Emails: I had not signed in to my email for a while what happened to all my old emails?

173 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mimi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you letting us know that you are unable to locate your old emails. We are looking into this issue but need some additional information. 1. Can you please provide us with any error message your seeing when looking for your old emails? 2. Is this happening in all folders or just the inbox? 3. What device and software version is currently being used?

Thank you

70 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ik gebruik al jaren de outlook zonder problemen en heb nog nooit verzonden emails gewist zodat ik altyd met de zoekfunctie iets terug kan kijken (klanten afspraken etc...)
    nu kan ik sinds een maand of 2 niet verder meer terug kijken in de verzonden mail tot +- 1maand oud, is dit terug te draaien???

• k_syuzanna@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Geachte
    Kan ik mijn verweiderte e-mails terug krijgen ?
    Ik heb het 'postvak in' leeg gemaakt , maar had vergeten dat prioriteit met overige werd verwijdert . Ook mijn verwijderte items is leeg .
    Kan ik mijn email van 'postvak ' prioriteit terug krijgen ? AUB

• Hashem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My old messages saved in inbox and my archieved folders are gone .why????

• Deb Drummee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh dear,not very good at this.I went into deleted items and only one email there and not the one I need,really stuck

• Deb Drummee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I desperately need to retrieve emails I deleted by thread. Have tried several ways but not happening,please help!!

• Blake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please could you advise how I can recover my inbox emails. They were all in my inbox until you changed the face of outlook back in 2015. I really need these emails back please help!

Quisiera recuperar los mensajes de los años 2005 al 2012 por favor, ya que todos se eliminaron, como puedo recuperarlos.

• Mohamed adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I jus recovered my email and i dont find my old mails please assist how to get them back. Thank you

• Pamela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just recovered my email and all of my emails are gone! How do I get them back??

• Eylem aydın commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bana yıllar oncesinde gelen mailleri ne ulaşamıyorum. Silindirler nasıl ulaşabilirim acaba?
    Çok önemli bir konudur.

Please send an email for tech support of outlook.com that all my emails need to be recovered from the Focused area Inbox that was all erased for my email at amanfredonia@hotmail.com. The outlook glitched when I was emptying my junk folder and it moved itself over to my focused inbox and erased all my emails there as well. To make matters worse the ? icon area to request help won't work at all and just has the waiting wheel active that won't ever let you into the help area.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base