OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Can't Send: Cant send or reply messages

133 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Need more details  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Thank you for reaching out to us with this information! We apologize for the inconvenience please use the following link as it should resolve the issue: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/13956/microsoft-account-temporarily-suspended

After following the steps at the link provided if you are still experiencing this issue or seeing an error message when sending or replying to an email please let us know.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

65 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Derek Lum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please , please will you enable sending and receiving of emails from other accounts within Outlook.com and Outlook on Office 365 Home.

• Beth Gaglione commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of the sudden I can’t send emails. I reduced my number of saved and unread emails considerably thinking that was the issue. It’s not. Help!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sent mail from my hotmail account but it have been pending for a day or more what should I do?

• Geralda Ramírez Andrickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Las opciones para la recuperación de una cuenta no están claras,porque me piden que de un email,y a pesar de enviar el email el mensaje nunca llega.Podrian mejorar esta situación?

为什么发不去邮件,只能接收邮件呢!

Why can't I send out emails and only receive emails?

Every time I send an email, I either refuse to send it or refuse to send it. I can send it before. Why can't you send out now?

• Shhhhhhh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let users actually use their email, without limiting the number, even after they verify the account.

I can’t send any emails. I’ve had this problem for a while now and I don’t how to solve it. This is the only email account I have ever made and for that same reason I just don’t want to make another one

• naqeeb_naushad@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m not able to receive email from others and also my mails are undeliverable. Solve this issue asap. And i need some good answer for my query not the one you usually send i.e. the feedback forum. which is useless.

I'm having the same problem. Microsoft wont text me to my own number and they have blocked my access to my email until I put a different cell phone.

• dalberto91@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get it together. A simple captcha puzzle can work perfectly fine. I can't send emails, unless I verify in human... I put my number in it tells me you can't send a message. 😐😐

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base