OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Multiple delete

There should be a multiple delete instead of swiping one at a time. It’s time consuming.

38 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Long pressing an email activates the multi select option. You can then select multiple emails or hit “Select All” to select all emails in that folder. You can then delete them, move them to a folder, flag them, or mark them as read/unread.

Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if your concern has been addressed.

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tina Strain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to delete multiple emails unless I select each one individually and have talked to a number of people complaining of the same thing. Bring back option of deleting 25 at a time (or so)

• Connie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A box above emails and a box beside all emails so you can delete by placing an x in box or use the above box to delete them all at once. Like aol has...just go to aol and check how they let you delete emails...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a fan of swiping Dividual messages when I have an inbox of a gazillion garbage Msgs; I’d like to be able to just click a box on the left and have everything in column get checked and then moved into trash - spam

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to multi select email in junk folder to delete. Safari on ios

• Eric Rosenbaum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a hold tab to delete everything in tab "trash, spam, inbox and draft" this way no one will have to select each message in order to get rid of all emails. You have it for a regular pc/laptop you also need to add the same function to the Mobile App.
    Thank you,
    Eric Rosenbaum

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why obnearth would you remove the ability to select multiple messages at once, especially in the spam folder? Why?

• Angelo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really should be able to delete all messages at once instead of a single message at a time or in groups.

Feedback and Knowledge Base