OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

Can't Receive my code from Facebook

Why can't I receive code from my Facebook account

28 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us! We are sorry to hear you are having trouble locating the account reset email from your social media account. These these types of emails will usually be listed in the “Other” Folder section of your email. If they are not showing there they will most likely be listed in the junk email folder. To locate these folders please open your email>tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left corner of the screen>scroll down and tap on the folder you are looking for.

If for any reason you are still unable to locate your social media account reset email you will want to make sure they have the correct email address on file.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hola buenas noches disculpe pero No puedo acceder al codigo para restablecer mi facebook

Boa tarde, não consigo entrar meu facebook e é a mesma conta que uso....pois esqueci a senha do mesmo e quando peço para enviar o codigo não chega nessa conta, o que esta acontecendo? Aguardo. Obrigada

Since I forget the Instagram password , when they resend the activation code to my hotmail, I can’t find any @instagram.com

facebook şifremi unuttum buraya e posta gelmiyor.
        hesabıma giriş yapamıyorum.

e-mail does not come
        facebook forgot password here e mail does not come.
        I can not log into my account.

Hace meses intentó recibir el código de seguridad de Instagram y nunca me llega el email. Lo busque en spam y todas las carpetas pero nunca me llega

A few months ago I tried to receive the Instagram security code and I never got the email. I searched for it in spam and all the folders but it never came to me

i STILL cannot receive email from instagrsm for the security code! Pls help! is it email of @instagram.com is blocked?

No puedo recuperar mi contraseña de la cuenta de facebook no me entra el código a este mail

I can not recover my password from the facebook account does not enter the code to this mail

Perdí mi contraseña de Facebook porque no llega mi código para cambiar

I lost my Facebook password because my code does not arrive to change help me please thank you

• Yasar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

E posta gelmiyor

Facebok password code does not come to me. E-mail does not arrive

I have been sending a reset email from myspace login page to this email and nothing comes through. Can you tell me what is going on?

• Mir sunair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BY FB ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED BY FB COMPANY BY SOME MISTAKE .I HAVE MANY MEMORIES ATTACHED TO THIS ACC.PLEASE KINDLY CLEAR MY PROBLEM

Feedback and Knowledge Base