OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

I want old version: How can I out of beta version? I want to go back to the previous look. I can’t functions I need.

57 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Martin Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm unable to revert to the old version as no Beta toggle appears when I tap the menu. New package keeps hiding/deleting sent emails. What to do, please?

• dea1954@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am sure you don't really care but the latest version of outlook on my home computer is almost unuseable because it is so unstable! The older version was just fine and I miss it.
        Doug

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i dont want the inconvienience of having to opt out... there should have been an option to opt out in the notification email u folks sent. also, i didnt see any specifics as to the benefits of the new "BETA" version or whatever the reasoning is for making changes??? how is this version of outlook going to improve my experience? how will it provide better security while making new & older options more easily available? i would like to see passwords from the past be available unless of course that password was hacked! i know if i had the option to reuse passwords, i would be more likely to change on a monthly basis...

• mcrhoads@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook team: in a past Beta, you allowed multiple copies of single emails to be filed in our different folders. When the Beta was over, you took that function away. I looked for a place to protest this and found a list with many other complaints about that same thing. This makes me hesitant to participate in another Beta. I elected to post this in "my feedback" on this Beta, but upon doing so, I see a button to "post idea" instead of posting feedback. Oh well - at least I can get this out there to let you know that I still miss that function. I am using a clunky workaround - making screen shots of emails and sending them to myself to be able to file in other folders as needed.

• P. D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just so you know this is NOT an idea its a complaint. I have had this outlook email for years (which I can't find away to get rid of) and I haven't been recieving my emails and (I am guessing) has people haven't been recieving my emails. And those emails are very important and took along time to type.

What in the **** is going on!!! What can be done about and where is a place to get customer support??!!!! This is URGENT. I also dont even know who you all are nor do I see how to reach you even, I just found this feedback area here.

But that's for feedback NOT customer support. I suspect for a while something was wrong but never as I said found away to try to contact you all and NOT even sure if this feedback area will or does work.

I want to know also how does people contact you and who are you???? This is extremely upsetting. And what is the point of having this outlook email if doesn't work??!!!!

Originally i was hoping some how to get away from aol and thats why I got an outlook email but it doesn't work and all this time hasn't been working for years. That is painfully, extremely disappointing and I was hoping it wasn't true (so much for hoping). All that lost (like I haven't got enuff trouble, proverty and lost as it is in my ****** life) not that you all care.

THIS IS URGENT!!!! Please contact me on this, please do something about this. My two important ads and other important things depend on it. Thanks for your time and any helpful effort. Peace.

• John Horan. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it's not broken, don't fix it! I think the 'old' system was fine as it was.
        John, Dublin.

• Lexxy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no 3 lines in the top left corner to switch to the "old Outlook" Everything I click on also gives me an error message. I'm also not receiving any emails. Outlook on my computer works fine.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I DO NOT like this new format for viewing my email!!! Please go back to the previous format!

• Cindy Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate this! This new view is taking me way longer to go through emails. I am not seeing what I need to, I’m definitely opting out!

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go back to the old look. I don't like the focused stuff. I want my emails on one page.

• K P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new outlook version is **** how do I change it back

• Defender of children's international rights commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my old email back now that is

I don't want this one
        It is useless to. Me it is that or you can pay me for lost wages because I get pay check emailsed to me
        And I have been two ******* weeks without a pay because of you in component webmaster
        Fix I'd or send Mr two weeks pay in the amount of $1550 CND

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base