OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Beta version should consider folder editing options, can't even organize my folders

Beta version should consider: 1.folder editing options and settings, can't even organize my folders

244 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

47 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. From email address when sending email

When composing an email in outlook.com beta the "from" field isn't visible. Therefore it is not possible to send an email from an alias or other sub outlook.com email address. It is possible to do this in the standard/non beta version. Please add to beta.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to view details for a person on the email

In the old version, I can tap on someone’s name and see their info in the GAL. Now in the beta mode it seems that option is gone. When I tap on someone’s name that is listed in the top of the email, whether the from, to or cc, it now asks me if I want to send that person an email. Instead, it should pull up their GAL info. This is on an iPhone using Safari.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to delete everything in junk and deleted items folder - Empty Folder Button

Is there a button to delete everything from the junk file all at once? I cant find it.

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback. Today you can empty any folder by following these steps.
    1. Long press an email to activate multi select mode.
    2. Tap the “Select All” option on the top right.
    3. Tap the trash icon on the bottom right to delete all the selected email.

We are planning to also make it easier to empty a folder by providing an empty folder option. Let us know if that would help.

5. Sweep

Hi,

Am I really the only one missing that sweep functionality? It's hard to find on mobile anyway, but very, very, useful while cleaning up all those newsletters etcetera.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Difference between a read and unread email

I can’t tell the difference between an opened email or unread email, should be different color or darker or lighter

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improvement for beta version: put the 'search email' button back on the right side of the screen;avoids accidental click when going for menu

Improvement for beta version: putting the 'search email' button back on the right side of the screen would avoid constant accidental clicks when trying to access the menu dropdown

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show search history

Can search box auto show my recent search history on focus?

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base