OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It is a chore to make emails spam/phishing.

Please make it easier to mark emails as spam/phishing. Right now we have to open the email, then click “this is spam/phishing” option, then submit. There should be a select all option, and the. We can go through and uncheck ones that aren’t, or trash the ones that aren’t, then select all and mark as spam/phishing.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  15 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Safe sender

Make it easier to add senders to the safe sender list, it's taken me ages to find this feature in the full desktop version and I'd appreciate it in the mobile version as I'm forever having to fish thinks out of my junk mail. Thanks.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow outlook to be used with other email programs other than outlook.com

allow outlook to work like the desktop version where it serves as the primary emai program irrespective of the server client.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring rule setting to mobile

Please, please allow rules in mobile versions. I don’t want to delete some things such as coupon just set a rule to send them to a folder. Need setting rules in my life just like the PC version. Some emails I could make a sound occur as an alert, auto delet certain things but mainly organizing into folders. Please allow the mobile users this PC freedom of creating rules

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Desktop site

Please, please, please, please, please, allow me to get the desktop site in my smartphone when select "View desktop site" in my browser menu. Why bother adding "View desktop site" in the browser menu if I'm going to be forced to view the mobile site.

At first, I thought it was the browser, but it doesn't matter which browser I use, I still get mobile site. Then, I thought it was my smartphone that wouldn't accept desktop sites, but i get desktop sites in many, many other websites.

So, the only thing I could think of is that the problem…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Translate to Spanish, French, etc

Make translation in Spanish

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be able to assign message categories

Be able to assign the same message categories that exist for the desktop version.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. mobile turn off focused

Allow me to turn off focused inbox in mobile.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New beta view on iPad Pro 12.9-inch looks too simple, too mobile

On iPad Pro 12.9-inch, the view is too mobile for a device with a screen of this size. The old view (which is more desktop alike or more like Apple’s Mail App) look better and shows more.

On iPads, the view should be a desktop one, not a mobile or smartphone one.

Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Web notifications

The mobile beta is beauts....just do the chrome web notifications on focused email arrival and we have an all round winner then... LinkedIn does it so nicely

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base