OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Changes

If you’re going to keep changing things why not try improving them instead of making it easy to lose things and hard to find them

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. If you do not wish to use the new experience, you can opt out of it by switching off the Outlook beta toggle in the folder list. https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/Learn-about-the-Outlook-com-beta-for-your-phone-s-browser-0DCFD8A4-49AD-466B-80E7-B8FFF142FEFA this article contains a screenshot of how to turn it off.

If the Outlook beta toggle has been turned off, then you are still using the older experience.

We are striving to make the Outlook experience better and your feedback can help us. Let us know what it is about Outlook beta that you do not like.

Thanks,
    Outlook team

2. 189 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

82 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Safe sender

Make it easier to add senders to the safe sender list, it's taken me ages to find this feature in the full desktop version and I'd appreciate it in the mobile version as I'm forever having to fish thinks out of my junk mail. Thanks.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Recover deleted items

How about adding the recover deleted items to both classic and beta mobile sites! I don't know how many times I've needed a deleted item on my phone but can't recover it unless I'm on a desktop.

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are considering adding the option to recover deleted items in the outlook.com experience on the mobile browser. In the meantime you can recover your deleted items if you access outlook.com on a laptop or a desktop. Just go to the “Deleted Items” folder and you will find the option to recover deleted items. Visit this article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/restore-deleted-email-messages-in-outlook-com-cf06ab1b-ae0b-418c-a4d9-4e895f83ed50 to know more.

7. How to block a contact

How to Block a Contact?

97 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry that you haven’t been able to block certain contacts. We are considering bringing this ability to outlook on the mobile browser. However in the meantime you can do this from outlook.com on a desktop or a laptop. Follow the steps mentioned here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/how-do-i-block-the-email-of-someone-harassing-me/d2d4a775-b8c8-4c38-bcc6-404a940030e8.

8. allow outlook to be used with other email programs other than outlook.com

allow outlook to work like the desktop version where it serves as the primary emai program irrespective of the server client.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring rule setting to mobile

Please, please allow rules in mobile versions. I don’t want to delete some things such as coupon just set a rule to send them to a folder. Need setting rules in my life just like the PC version. Some emails I could make a sound occur as an alert, auto delet certain things but mainly organizing into folders. Please allow the mobile users this PC freedom of creating rules

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable magnification of the emails; I am legally blind and it is difficult to read without enlarging print.

Some emails I seem to be able to enlarge or magnify, but some I cannot. Uniformity and ease of this would be great for me and others who are barely able to read the large screen without magnification.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues with reading mail. We will try to make zooming and panning work better.

We would also like to let you know that we support screen readers like TalkBack on Android and VoiceOver on iOS. Do you happen to use these kinds of assistive technologies?

11. Pinned items to top of emails

Pinned items to top of emails

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Be able to assign message categories

Be able to assign the same message categories that exist for the desktop version.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Favorite section does not include folders from additional accounts.

I have a second email account linked to my Outlook account. I have both Inbox folders as the first and second entries in the Favorite section of the desktop and app versions. The second Inbox does not display in the Beta version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Desktop site

Please, please, please, please, please, allow me to get the desktop site in my smartphone when select "View desktop site" in my browser menu. Why bother adding "View desktop site" in the browser menu if I'm going to be forced to view the mobile site.

At first, I thought it was the browser, but it doesn't matter which browser I use, I still get mobile site. Then, I thought it was my smartphone that wouldn't accept desktop sites, but i get desktop sites in many, many other websites.

So, the only thing I could think of is that the problem…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Translate to Spanish, French, etc

Make translation in Spanish

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. mobile turn off focused

Allow me to turn off focused inbox in mobile.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We will consider bringing the option to turn off focused inbox in outlook.com on the mobile browser. In the meantime, you can also turn it off by accessing outlook.com through a desktop or laptop. You will find the option to turn off the Focused Inbox under Quick settings.

17. Opt out of conversation view

There should be an option to opt out of conversation mode.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Back button is not working on beta version

Back button on my phone become out of order. Every time i hiave to close Explorer and reopen ağacın.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Web notifications

The mobile beta is beauts....just do the chrome web notifications on focused email arrival and we have an all round winner then... LinkedIn does it so nicely

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New beta view on iPad Pro 12.9-inch looks too simple, too mobile

On iPad Pro 12.9-inch, the view is too mobile for a device with a screen of this size. The old view (which is more desktop alike or more like Apple’s Mail App) look better and shows more.

On iPads, the view should be a desktop one, not a mobile or smartphone one.

Thanks

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base