OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring task list to mobile

I would love it if new beta version included the task list, like the desktop versions do. I rely on this for managing my college homework, and would love to be able to enter it on mobile as it is assigned

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Password problems

I have been hacked. My mum and my business email account received an email from my personal account, I'm not sure who else has received this email. I tried to change my password, but I was prompted to send a security code to my cellphone. I then had to update my security info (new cellphone number). I now have to wait 30days before I can change my password, however I believe damage could be done in this time. Help please?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Outlook Mobile like the Desktop version. Change a few things & add an AdBlocker for emails.

Have the Outlook Mobile Beta (& the other one) just like the desktop version(s). Which I'm not happy with either. You set the Rules up, but "only" the top ones go to the folders, that they are assigned to.

If the "Rules" are there, then they should work on every one of them, "not just a few"!

There needs to be a way to make "rules" (& add to contacts) available for every email that comes through. "Not" just through the settings.

I have clicked so many times on every email (from the same people) to trust sender & show…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Essa merda de Outlook não consigo abrir todos meus e-mails do lixo eletrônico no celular fora ele mandar coisas importantes pra lá enquanto

A ideia é eu quero ver todos meus e-mails pelo celular mas não consigo pq não carrega todo lixo eletrônico q por cinal e uma bosta pq na caixa de entrada fica o spam e no lixo eletrônico mensagens de e-mails particulares pararabens pro algoritmo

That **** Outlook I can not open all my junk emails on my cell phone outside he sends important stuff over there while

The idea is I want to see all my emails on the cell phone but I can not because it does not load all the junk q by cinal and a dodger…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ACİL VE DÜZELTİLMESİNİ İSTEDİĞİMİZ İHTİYAÇLAR

1yeni klasör butonu bulmakta zorlanıyoruz, 3çizgi ne anlama geliyor, yeni klasör butonu yanında olmalı. klasör adı değiştir butonu da androidde bulamıyorum.
    özelikle mailleri 10lu 10lu gibi kısmen de seçebilmek istiyoruz.
    3outlook betada olduğu gibi mailleri komple seçebilmek istiyoruz. betada olan bu mail taşıma özelliği diğer sürümede yapılsa iyi olur.
    translate Türkçeye çevirmiyor, fikirleri ve konu başlıklarını okuyamıyorum seçemiyorum.
    5sapık hacker mailleri gelmrsini engelleyemeniz büyük ayıp fiyasko suç. geri dönüş sorun problem için 6harf yetersiz. 1000 harf olmalı.
    7skype whatsap gibi kullanmak isteriz.
    outlook ile hotmail aynı şey mi?
    9hangi outlooku androidde

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Do not show turn off automatic replies if an end date has been set

Do not show the button to turn off automatic replies if I have already set an end date. I know the automatic replies are going on and I have already told you when to turn it off.

I understand if you want to tell me this if I have not set an end date.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. schedule send and email

It would make life so much easier if it was possible to schedule send an email (just like you can on gmail).
    Not only on mobile but also on desktop and web.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have linked 2 hotmail & 1 gmail account to my outlook & now I receive multiple copies/notifications of the same mail. Android only problm

I have linked 2 hotmail & 1 gmail account to my outlook & now I receive multiple copies/notifications of the same mail. Android only problem. Hopefully when I opt out of Beta the problem will go away

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. not open

not open my acc

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Estoy recibiendo correos de otra cuenta como notificaciones de facebook

Rechazar
    I am receiving emails from another account as Facebook notifications

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. You should allow an option to have live.com email to be forwarded to another email.

Allow a setting in live.com email to be forwarded to another email address

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don’t support this through outlook.com on the mobile browser. But you can set up a forwarding rule from your live account if you go to outlook.com from a laptop or a desktop. Just go to Settings → Mail → Forwarding.

Let us know if this helps.

14. Can not add contact from email in junk folder from mobile version

I use the filter where if the user is not a known contact the email goes to the junk foldet. With the old version I could then add the contact and then move the email to the inbox.

Now I have to say not junk. Then it auto moves and redirects me. Then I can add to contact and then go back to junk and start over.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Run rules before filtering junk mail

Make an option for rules to run before junk mail filters run.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to see shared mailbox on my mobile Outlook

I can use all the shared mailbox from my Outlook on my Windows computer. However, I am unable to connect to any of the shared mailbox from my Outlook on my iPhone. I have many shared mailbox and being able to see emails from these folders on my iPhone is critical to my being able to work anytime anywhere.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to unsubscribe

I get a lot of unwanted spam, I usually place it in the spam folder. The other nice thing would be for the message to fully be readable so I could get to the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email. It seams that in outlook I do not have this option. I than have to find another way to read my outlook emails and perform this function.

Contact me directly for an example.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please help us improve our spam rating by marking such mails as junk so that you don’t get such junk mails in the future. The option to unsubscribe from a mailer is available at the top of the mail if you’ve marked the mail as junk. If you don’t see it, can you send us a screenshot by replying to this comment via email?

18. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Kalenderübersicht verbessern

Mittel- bis langfristig würde ich die Kalenderfunktion mit Blick auf Übersichtlichkeit verbessern. So kann ich nur von mir reden, aber ich benötige eine Monatsübersicht. Die Übersichtlichkeit eines Kalenders ist Grundlage aller Organisation, Orientierung, Effizienz. Das scheint mir hier eher als stiefmütterlich behandelt zu werden, so zumindest ist mein gefühlter Eindruck. So funktioniert die bestehende Monatskalenderübersicht in der Outlook-App für Android-Geräte nicht richtig. Termine werden nicht richtig gespeichert, wenn der Wochenbeginn anstatt Sonntag auf Montag geschalten wird. Wünschenswert wäre eine Monatsübersicht als Widget.
    Das nur mal als Anregung.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hi, I would like to ask how can I change my old phone number to my current new number?

Hi I just wan to know how can I set back my current phone number to replace my old number because my id can’t let me log in to my account. Pls reply ASAP thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base