OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't Receive: Not receiving emails

Hi, I set up an email for my daughter. I can log into it without difficulty however no emails are being received. None are in the junk folder either. Not sure why? Help would be much appreciated.

638 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

237 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. There could be various reasons why you aren’t able to see email in your inbox. Please visit this article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Fix-Outlook-com-email-sync-issues-d39e3341-8d79-4bf1-b3c7-ded602233642 to see some of the reasons.

Let us know if this solves your problem. If your reason is not listed in the article above, can you reach out to us with more details like what browser and OS you are using? That will help us figure out the issue.

Once again we value your continued patronage.

2. Beta version should consider folder editing options, can't even organize my folders

Beta version should consider: 1.folder editing options and settings, can't even organize my folders

230 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 212 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

94 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Be able to BLOCK junk emails via mobile browser

Like on the desktop, create/add the BLOCK selection on the mobile browser in order to block junk mail in our junk folder.

181 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am not able to delete unwanted emails (re-appearing)

I am not able to delete unwanted emails

152 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I have no way of getting back into my two outlook and hotmail accounts. I tried recovery forms which don’t work?

I am locked out of my own accounts I depend on to Pay bills, professional network and manage my life. You now have locked me out of two accounts and the recovery forms always come back saying I havent provided enough info for your system to recover my account. Well why can’t I send a passport, driving licence, proof of address. This is so wrong and I just want back into my own account.

The accounts are for paulreecescott@outlook.com and pauls ott16@hotmail.com

Please somebody help me.

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to block a contact

How to Block a Contact?

107 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry that you haven’t been able to block certain contacts. We are considering bringing this ability to outlook on the mobile browser. However in the meantime you can do this from outlook.com on a desktop or a laptop. Follow the steps mentioned here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/how-do-i-block-the-email-of-someone-harassing-me/d2d4a775-b8c8-4c38-bcc6-404a940030e8.

8. Why the changes?

If you’re going to keep changing things why not try improving them instead of making it easy to lose things and hard to find them

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. If you do not wish to use the new experience, you can opt out of it by switching off the Outlook beta toggle in the folder list. https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/Learn-about-the-Outlook-com-beta-for-your-phone-s-browser-0DCFD8A4-49AD-466B-80E7-B8FFF142FEFA this article contains a screenshot of how to turn it off.

If the Outlook beta toggle has been turned off, then you are still using the older experience.

We are striving to make the Outlook experience better and your feedback can help us. Let us know what it is about Outlook beta that you do not like.

Thanks,
    Outlook team

9. How to delete everything in junk and deleted items folder - Empty Folder Button

Is there a button to delete everything from the junk file all at once? I cant find it.

104 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback. Today you can empty any folder by following these steps.
    1. Long press an email to activate multi select mode.
    2. Tap the “Select All” option on the top right.
    3. Tap the trash icon on the bottom right to delete all the selected email.

We are planning to also make it easier to empty a folder by providing an empty folder option. Let us know if that would help.

10. Make outlook more secure it is showing a lot of spams

Make outlook more secure and encrypted. i am still receiving phishing spams now too. Make outlook more secure

90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Password / Account Verification

Cada "x" tiempo me obligais a cambiar la contraseña diciendo que alguien intenta entrar en ella, no me dejáis entrar al correo hasta que verifico y cambio la contraseña, intento poner una que me acuerde y si ya la puse una vez me decís que no puede ser. Tengo activado la verificación de dos pasos y para entrar necesitan el mensaje que recibo en el móvil, dejar ya de molestarme con el cambio de contraseña, quiero volver a poner la contraseña anterior.

Every "x" time you force me to change the password saying that someone tries to enter it, do…

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We stop users from using an older password to help protect them against malicious logins. We understand that this can be annoying but our users’ security is of paramount importance to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

12. Recover deleted items

How about adding the recover deleted items to both classic and beta mobile sites! I don't know how many times I've needed a deleted item on my phone but can't recover it unless I'm on a desktop.

77 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are considering adding the option to recover deleted items in the outlook.com experience on the mobile browser. In the meantime you can recover your deleted items if you access outlook.com on a laptop or a desktop. Just go to the “Deleted Items” folder and you will find the option to recover deleted items. Visit this article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/restore-deleted-email-messages-in-outlook-com-cf06ab1b-ae0b-418c-a4d9-4e895f83ed50 to know more.

13. Don’t even send blocked content to the junk folder

I must say I find the spam filter very ineffective. The way it is set (and I didn't find a way to change it), only emails from senders in my approved list go to my inbox. This means I have to constantly check the junk folder to see if I didn’t get something from a sender I haven't approved yet. So far so good. The problem is that the junk folder is also filled with emails from senders I already blocked!

When I block a sender, I don't even want to see their emails on the junk folder. It is…

76 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email verification process doesn't work. Won't send verification code to number provided.

I want to verify my account but I am not receiving the verification code. Have tried every possible combination of the pre fix for the number to be sent to. Why can't I verify through another email account like previously allowed?

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Beta version Good / Great / Awesome

I Just wanted to thank for the update. It got cleaner, more organized and so more easy to use. I liked it so much.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Put settings somewhere we can find them. Looking for POP, IMAP, and EAS settings.

Put settings somewhere we can find them. Looking for POP, IMAP, and EAS settings.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. If you are looking to modify the email access settings for another account that you have synced with your Outlook account, you cannot do this from the mobile web. You can do this from the desktop web by following these steps.
    1. Click the gear icon to launch the Quick Settings panel.
    2. Click “View all Outlook settings”.
    3. Under the Mail tab, go to “Sync email”.
    4. Under the “Manage your connected accounts” section, click the pencil icon to edit the email access settings of the connected account.

Let us know if you were trying to do something else.

17. Not Junk: All emails from my work are going straight to junk. How do I change this?

Every time I get an email from work it goes straight to my junk mail folder. No matter how many times I move them to my inbox it’s not changing. This never used to happen, how do I change it?

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Safe sender

Make it easier to add senders to the safe sender list, it's taken me ages to find this feature in the full desktop version and I'd appreciate it in the mobile version as I'm forever having to fish thinks out of my junk mail. Thanks.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. From email address when sending email

When composing an email in outlook.com beta the "from" field isn't visible. Therefore it is not possible to send an email from an alias or other sub outlook.com email address. It is possible to do this in the standard/non beta version. Please add to beta.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  10 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base