OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enlarge tick dot to prevent removal of all ticks selected!

When I am selecting emails to delete, if I accidentally miss the small circle when trying to tick another message, all the ticks I already made go away. It is really frustrating. Make the whole area to the left of the message into part of the click area (a full box) so that I don't have to hit right in a small circle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. We just want to confirm if you are using the new Outlook beta experience instead of the older experience. To confirm this, can you verify if the Outlook beta toggle in the folder pane is switched to on? The issue you’re pointing out shouldn’t be present in the beta experience.

5. Search with "AND" and by single recipient

Search would be greatly improved if you could search with "AND" instead of "OR." If fifty emails contain the word "camping" and only one contains "Michigan," there's no easy way to pare down the list of 50 emails to quickly find the one.
    The next huge improvement to search would be to search for emails from only one sender to only yourself, as opposed to each of you as recipients of a group email. If you and John are part of a group exchanging scheduling and policy emails 50 times a day, but a month ago John sent you a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop

Stop sucking up other Microsoft accounts automatically into office like hot mail. I’m using office on corporate phone for corporate reasons and my hotmail automatically showed up .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to create recurring appointments in calendar

Need to be able to create recurring appointments, just like in the desktop application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Por favor necesito que elimine la aplicación Bitbounce

El software bitbounce me crea una carpeta llamada unpaid Dónde está cobrando a las empresas o personas que me envían correos Un monto yo no pedí Ingresar a esa aplicación y no me permite salir de ahí alguien ingreso mi correo a esa empresa y yo pido recuperar la clave y que me la envía un correo y no lo hace por lo tanto no me puedo dar de baja Necesito que Outlook que no me protegió DS software maldito me ayude ya que si no debería cerrar mi cuenta

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Email

My inbox has over 500 email but my email address has none. I have clear my phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to see shared mailbox on my mobile Outlook

I can use all the shared mailbox from my Outlook on my Windows computer. However, I am unable to connect to any of the shared mailbox from my Outlook on my iPhone. I have many shared mailbox and being able to see emails from these folders on my iPhone is critical to my being able to work anytime anywhere.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Connecting

Why my laptop can't connecting to internet? He said because troubleshoot with feedback onedrive. Please help me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable favorite management

I want my junk mail folder in the favorite list. Beside my Inbox, this folder I scan daily

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. be able to access a distribution list on the mobile app. Currently I cannot forward mail to collegauges via my phone.

Unable to access group contact lists for forwarding emails when using Outlook on my phone. Have to wait to get on my laptop--very inconvenient

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Da der WhatsApp Dienst am Ende des Jahresbei Windows eingestellt wird, werden wohl viele Kunden von dem Betriebssystem abspringen.

Windows stellt den WhatsApp Dienst ein. Da viele Kunden das Betriebssystem verlasse werden, ist die Änderung wohl überflüssig .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Select primary and secondary email address while composing

When clicking "to" when selecting contacts, only the default primary contact email address shows unlike the previous version of Hotmail that showed secondary email addresses for a contact indented underneath the primary and were allowed to pick either one to send an email to

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to unsubscribe

I get a lot of unwanted spam, I usually place it in the spam folder. The other nice thing would be for the message to fully be readable so I could get to the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email. It seams that in outlook I do not have this option. I than have to find another way to read my outlook emails and perform this function.

Contact me directly for an example.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please help us improve our spam rating by marking such mails as junk so that you don’t get such junk mails in the future. The option to unsubscribe from a mailer is available at the top of the mail if you’ve marked the mail as junk. If you don’t see it, can you send us a screenshot by replying to this comment via email?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base