OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I added 11 contacts, emails,numbers pressed the sc ok button. When I checked it was EMPTY.

Not a good start,sweating bullets and puppies. 1st and last. Best to link it to one that works.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable junk filter. Only filters emails i want

Delete junk folder. Absolutely useless. Only takes emails I want.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Broken link?

I keep getting emails with password reset codes though I have not requested them. Then when I go to customer service the bot gives me a link to email an actual person.... however, when I click the link it takes me to my inbox instead of to compose mail and filling in the address (as I figure the link was supposed to do.) So I have no way of getting ahold of tech support to figure out why I keep getting these emails. (Using Galaxy s9)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hey I have an idea how about you let people open an email address and if they have a ******* disability and they don't have a phone number a

How about you stop siphoning my innards and let me use the email address you just allowed me to open instead of demanding an effing phone number support disabled people or people just who want to be private why don't you look up the word I'm not giving you somebody else's phone number just so I can open an account when there was less technology was more user-friendly you've made this so complicated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello outlook team i can't recive digits for restore my password of my facebook account, please fix this problem in fast time

Hello outlook team i can't recive digits for restore my password of my facebook account, please fix this problem in fast time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lock in log in Nation

This would be a security option.
    I've been recently getting swamped with attempts to reset my password or log into my account from various countries. If in security settings you could select I want to only log in from this country only it could knock back all attempts at the account from else where.
    I know VPN is a way around this but I thought at the very least this option would decrease the amount of hack attempts made.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I've been receiving some suspicious emails about validating my email account from "Microsoft" Is this legit or a scam. Any help would be

I've been receiving some suspicious emails about validating my email account from "Microsoft" Is this legit or a scam. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How abouta number get help? “please check the number, and try again” From 18009365900. That doesn’t help!!!

Provide a phone number that Microsoft users that need help can call you on during business hours that actually works

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Password Security

Hi,my alternate email always received email about password reset code and I didn't request for change password.
    Can incharge person help me check what problem is it

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Report feature in password reset emails, so false requests can be tracked to ip and blocked

I keep getting password reset requests I did not make, someone is trying to get into my email. I changed my password already myself but it would be great if there was a way to report these extra requests so that they could be tracked back to the offending IP, which could then be blocked/banned/dealt with somehow.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Security breach?

The last two weeks when I try to log in it always tells me to refresh the page. It never loads with the first try. What should I do?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Help

help. I am asked to reset my email daily. My son is asked to reset his daily to his Xbox. Help me please....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi. When i go to log in, i keep getting loads of failed redirects and then the 'sorry something went wrong page' with a link to enter.

This happens every time I log in now. Any help out there? Is this an outlook fault, or have I got something wrong with my account. Haven't opened any emails other than legit ones. Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Security concerns contact

I've received notifications on my recovery account that indicate someone is trying to reset my password (not me). The first time, I tried and failed to find anyway to alert Microsoft to the issue. I changed my password to a more difficult one. Again today, I have had another email to my back-up email with a code to reset my password. Clearly someone is trying to hack my account, but there is no way to alert Microsoft to the problem or see if there are any suspicious attempted logins (different locations/ devices etc.).

Would really appreciate some help with this.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Someone to actually help me beyond ****** off that i have to try contact you this way

Help need someone to talk too as my account is locked this is a joke ive emailed twice have not had any return or help from you guys can't even get hold of a human on youre contact number

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Retrieval of username

I forgot the username for one of my emails as I seldom use it. I got signed out and can’t sign back in as I don’t remember the numbers after the alphabets. Can somebody help me?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More up to date repairs

like rubberband effect when loading on login followed by "something went wrong" message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have no emails in inbox. I need my emails!!! Help

Help!! This is bs I have nothing in my inbox but your stupid message!! I need my emails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cricket customers present I only join there team outside store all store are closed cricket I am a man like too see who I am goingpaymybill

Cyber bully all my pictures 640 lumia first phone taking all god elements Microsoft computer software hackers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base