OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outlook Mail Accounts and contacts should load and sync from one source so I dont have to do it every time

Outlook on my desktop should automatically sync it's email accounts (so I dont have to set them up individually on my iphone and ipad) and it's contacts - one source of truth!! It is the single reason I dont use outlook on my mobile devices - the setting up doesnt work or it takes a ton of time - I'm completely over it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When I puschased a new computer the "GEEK SQUAD" at Best Buy told me since Yahoo, my website provider, aquired the mobile assets of AT&T

I really miss Outlook and would VERY MUCH like it again......Per the GEEK SQUAD Yahoo needs to eliminate some kind of a block......HELP will be appreciated!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how do I change(manage) the website which are binded with my outlook account?

how do I to change (manage) the website which are to binded with my outlook account?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cannot ad an attachement from a group file. I have to go back to the original Outlook and then it works again.

cannot ad an attachement from a group file. I have to go back to the original Outlook and then it works again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WIDEN MESSAGE LIST SCROLL BAR

YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE LIST SCROLL BAR IS TOO NARROW! PLEASE DON'T REPEAT AT MOBILE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A Mobil app 4 people who may have a lot of stuff on there hands or are unable to physically handle the phone.

Voice applications that don't understand what you're saying I require you to go back in with your hands to change things that are spelled wrong or misunderstood it's time consuming and for me results and not answering the phone call or email in the first place to spare myself the misery and aggravation. I left the mistakes in this paragraph just to point out what I'm talking about.

It would be nice if we could fix errors misspelled words and misunderstood words and names without touching the phone, you have to reduce the voice window application to bring up the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make folders artist friendly to reduce time spent sorting out naming and organizing events, products and services

There is a lot of time sorting through photographs files and all the events put together a portfolio for another submission. Trying to locate all this information between a phone PC OneDrive cloud it's a little overwhelming. And I end up with a lot of duplicates based on the application that I was used in.

It would be nice there was an original file folder for the original image or documents 4 copyright consideration and ownership. This folder would generate a copy file for editing while leaving the original file alone in a copyright folder. The editing folder but then…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Restore the color catagories in the calendar.

Why did you eliminate the color categories in the 365 application? I really miss being able to pick out events by colorizing the appointments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I keep receiving notifications that my inbox is full and also receiving emails through my inbox. Because im getting this error message, my o

I keep receiving notifications that my inbox is full along with emails notifying me of the same issue in my junk folder. Along with these messages I'm no longer able to send any outgoing emails. I've deleted over 200 emails from my inbox and my account is still receiving these messages. Please advise as to how this issue can be corrected.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SMS

I receice any email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back msn messager and all the old emojis

Bringing back old MSN messanger. Probably never going to happen but just know people miss it and I think it would do very well if it was brought back. Just a thought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enterprise features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom email groups not available.

My custom email groups are not available in the beta. It is the one reason that I regularly have to disable the beta. This has been going on too long for such simple functionality not to have been fixed by now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Emails do not fully load

Most of my emails do not fully load when I open them using the mobile app. Usually the emails with pics. Please advise if is an issue with a resolution soon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Feature to archive or group rarely used contacts, seperating them from list to reduce clutter

We've all got old contacts that we never use or rarely use that clutter up our contacts list, yet we don't want to delete them. The current grouping functionality provides a temporary view of contacts, but does not remove them from the overall or default view. The enhancement would be feature to archive them or group them, so that they're effectively hidden from the contacts list, e.g. contacts.old or contacts.archive, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How's to stop you need to updat your credentials ,emails every day even though I have sinked my account many times.

How's to stop you need to updat your credentials ,emails every day even though I have sinked my account many times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A BIG CONCERN

I have never allowed my user name or password to be remembered for me! I DO NOT WANT IT TO BE! For approximately the last week or so, when I open my email it already has my user name and my password, of all things, filled in!!!! I have NEVER chosen to have that done! I want to know just WHY it is being done! I don't want that, I do NOT like it to be done, and I want it CHANGED!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Travel time

If you have a Out of Office appointment it would be nice to add the option to connect the travel time (back and forth) to this appointment.
    If the appointment shifts in time, the travel time blocks move in the same way as they are connected to the appointment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base