OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com on the mobile web

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think Im seeing what's going on here. On one hand feedback is encouraged . Yet from what I see, there is blanket responses to people' con

There seems to be a blanket response " we are working on improving "..... But from what I see, nothing is actually being done, and will not be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Frozen Windows computer because iTunes then Bluetooth connectivity issues with Bh-05 headset it's like i'm getting bugged on top of this

Bluetooth cell phone idk Google do you know and then i had an older Apple account i cant resolve these frozen comp bluetooth mute malfunction UGH...

Thank you for being like 1k:1 person

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I dont know if even you know what you have done. I dont need you automatically adding a one off emsil to contacts. In additiion, it refuse

I dont need you adding addresses to my contacts automatically. Abd it eont let me delete or amend them. I additiin when you make a typo in an addressee, guess what, you cant amend it. And it won't let me delete the friggin contact ot correct it. And whrn you hit the addressee to cotrect the typo it just keeps saving it. It is my business whether or not I want to save a contacf, not yours.. useless waste of time

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the sending incomplete. I remove and try to. Re add my account but it keeps saying cannot connect to server due to security issue.

I use my email for work I need to be able to send emails in order to get paid if my account will not send an email and will continually keep saying incomplete then upon uninstallation and reinstallation of an email address it will say this a security issue this is not the first time this has happened many times and is starting to **** me off

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add profile picture to a contact

I should be able to add images to a contact from the web access to outlook, and not have to use the address app. All fields should be available both on the app as well as the website when accessed through the Android phone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Contact sort by name is wrong in spanish

A contact named "Ángel" is placed at the end, after the latest letter group in the contact list, under the "N" letter.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. If i give the first and surname of the person would you be able to identify and reveal the persons email adress, same name and surname is po

If my location, adress, name and surname is identified, and relatives are able to engage in conversation to transfer information that is recalled from the past events, and if there is a phone hack to review all gathered information, downloaded in gallery, video, or external medical information, or history of research on internet for the past 10 years to print all information, in a serious way, to collect, and give a gift to that person of what they have experienced in 376 days a year times 10. All the words said is collected and could be reformed as a book…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. no emails from new contact

Hi thanks so much for getting rid of the spam from my inbox. I just realized though that I'm not receiving emails from new contacts either. Help!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to I easily add all addresses in my inbox?

Add email addresses automatically when transferred from spam or junk to your inbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Paypal

En free fire de diamante paypal de nuevo

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I inform you that by law, I have the right to know the email of the sender for each mail sender to control spam or others. This is valuable

I inform you that by law, I have the right to know the email address of the sender for each mail send to my mail to my mailbox to control spam or others. This is valuable information the user need.

Daniel S.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MySpace

MySpace emails will not go through. I want to recover old pictures from my account. I have checked every folder, junk, inbox, others! The emails are not going through. Please allow their emails through.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How do i stop yall from making a email from every other site if i have it on google

How to stop the DNA stealers from the gov stop wanting all my boyfriend's

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delete Contacts

A way to delete contacts would be nice!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Double security before deleting

As I had the habit of clearing my emails but I accidentally deleted one of the email. Can outlook retrieve back my email please?

I hope that there is a double security to delete any email so that I will not meet up with this problem

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base