OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do i stop yall from making a email from every other site if i have it on google

How to stop the DNA stealers from the gov stop wanting all my boyfriend's

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't I delete contacts?

A way to delete contacts would be nice!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Double security before deleting

As I had the habit of clearing my emails but I accidentally deleted one of the email. Can outlook retrieve back my email please?

I hope that there is a double security to delete any email so that I will not meet up with this problem

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. icon for blocking SPAM-JUNK MAIL FROM OUTLOOK MAIL

I NEED TO BLOCK SPAM JUNK EMAIL HOW CAN I DO THIS IS THERE AN ICON SOMEWHERE I HAVE OUTLOOK E-MAIL MAKE IT SIMPLER TO USE

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Man"you really have to think about tomorrow...I can't access my first one and only Microsoft Windows hotmail account.How can I stay safe?

"Man"you really have to think about tomorrow.
    I can't access my first one and only hotmail account I created on my brand new computer with the Microsoft Windows application installed in the computer;
    Factory issued.
    How am I supose to protect myself from this if someone else is using that address&even computer to cause internet stalking&crimes?
    (Which I sense is happening) un authorized by I...
    *Please reply about this issue...
    *(I have a good feeling about this).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MySpace

My mom had a page and I am trying to get pictures from my old myspace of her and I bc she passed away 10 years ago. This pictures are all I have please help. I have already checked junk and other folders. Nothing there. I would really like to get those photos while I still can.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have more than one payment option. Fix your flawed online payment system.

There is no way to pay you online. There is no "pay now" button as you say there is on the payment screen. I tried on a desktop, a laptop, and my phone. So it isn't my equipment. Why isn't there a pay by phone or mailing address to send a check?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How do I delete contacts from Skype and which were synced from outlook - but don't appear in my outlook account?

How do I delete contacts from Skype and which were synced from outlook - but don't appear in my outlook account?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why every company need a phone number

A phone number, a email number, a phone number...
    Why every-not-one-except also need the axsphone number when they also get lots of infos including email or else? It really necessry?
    We will get some COLLECTION-BONUS? If that I may can input passport to get more.
    Not for fight, but reaaally feel sick on it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable Contacts to list multiple names & phone numbers under a single entry; for example, under Town Hospital, list Dr. Smith, Dr. Adams, et

Enable Contacts to list multiple names & phone numbers under a single entry; for example, under Town Hospital, list Dr. Smith & phone number, Dr. Adams, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There is no tool bar on my phone

I'm deleting all my emails pestering me for a email that don't exist

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Por favor necesito que elimine la aplicación Bitbounce

El software bitbounce me crea una carpeta llamada unpaid Dónde está cobrando a las empresas o personas que me envían correos Un monto yo no pedí Ingresar a esa aplicación y no me permite salir de ahí alguien ingreso mi correo a esa empresa y yo pido recuperar la clave y que me la envía un correo y no lo hace por lo tanto no me puedo dar de baja Necesito que Outlook que no me protegió DS software maldito me ayude ya que si no debería cerrar mi cuenta

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. be able to access a distribution list on the mobile app. Currently I cannot forward mail to collegauges via my phone.

Unable to access group contact lists for forwarding emails when using Outlook on my phone. Have to wait to get on my laptop--very inconvenient

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Da der WhatsApp Dienst am Ende des Jahresbei Windows eingestellt wird, werden wohl viele Kunden von dem Betriebssystem abspringen.

Windows stellt den WhatsApp Dienst ein. Da viele Kunden das Betriebssystem verlasse werden, ist die Änderung wohl überflüssig .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Select primary and secondary email address while composing

When clicking "to" when selecting contacts, only the default primary contact email address shows unlike the previous version of Hotmail that showed secondary email addresses for a contact indented underneath the primary and were allowed to pick either one to send an email to

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Outlook groups not available.

My custom email groups are not available in the beta. It is the one reason that I regularly have to disable the beta. This has been going on too long for such simple functionality not to have been fixed by now.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear you are missing outlook groups on the mobile browser.

If you only want to send email to a group, you can still do that from the mobile browser. If you’re also following the group, all group mail will come to your inbox and you can see it in the mobile browser too.

Does that solve your use cases or do you need the dedicated groups section?

19. Feature to archive or group rarely used contacts, seperating them from list to reduce clutter

We've all got old contacts that we never use or rarely use that clutter up our contacts list, yet we don't want to delete them. The current grouping functionality provides a temporary view of contacts, but does not remove them from the overall or default view. The enhancement would be feature to archive them or group them, so that they're effectively hidden from the contacts list, e.g. contacts.old or contacts.archive, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base