OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve the Outlook.com mobile webpage beta?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to see shared mailbox on my mobile Outlook

I can use all the shared mailbox from my Outlook on my Windows computer. However, I am unable to connect to any of the shared mailbox from my Outlook on my iPhone. I have many shared mailbox and being able to see emails from these folders on my iPhone is critical to my being able to work anytime anywhere.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring rule setting to mobile

Please, please allow rules in mobile versions. I don’t want to delete some things such as coupon just set a rule to send them to a folder. Need setting rules in my life just like the PC version. Some emails I could make a sound occur as an alert, auto delet certain things but mainly organizing into folders. Please allow the mobile users this PC freedom of creating rules

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to unsubscribe

I get a lot of unwanted spam, I usually place it in the spam folder. The other nice thing would be for the message to fully be readable so I could get to the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email. It seams that in outlook I do not have this option. I than have to find another way to read my outlook emails and perform this function.

Contact me directly for an example.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Since recieving email reguarding upcoming changes all of my emakl has disappeared from every category 1 at a time as i accessed except your.

Give me back my disappearing emails my only computer is my phone and disappearing emails especially saved is a problem. something clearly is not working properly. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Deleting emails

I wish there was a preference setting on the account that any unread email is deleted after a certain time. I get so many emails I end up only opening the ones I know I need to read and then next thing you know you have 10,000 email unread that are shopping/hotels/etc. that I wish I could delete without having to go one by one selecting a page at a time to delete

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom email groups not available.

My custom email groups are not available in the beta. It is the one reason that I regularly have to disable the beta. This has been going on too long for such simple functionality not to have been fixed by now.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable magnification of the emails; I am legally blind and it is difficult to read without enlarging print.

Some emails I seem to be able to enlarge or magnify, but some I cannot. Uniformity and ease of this would be great for me and others who are barely able to read the large screen without magnification.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reading email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues with reading mail. We will try to make zooming and panning work better.

We would also like to let you know that we support screen readers like TalkBack on Android and VoiceOver on iOS. Do you happen to use these kinds of assistive technologies?

9. Not Junk: All emails from my work are going straight to junk. How do I change this?

Every time I get an email from work it goes straight to my junk mail folder. No matter how many times I move them to my inbox it’s not changing. This never used to happen, how do I change it?

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need Help Please Help Please Reply

Hello and Thank You. I would like to bring to your attention. That my computer when I sent the Diagnostics to you someone at Microsoft. Wrote back " your Drive is Shut Off. It appears that Someone Other Than Yourself entered your account and made changes. I was at the public library using their WiFi. There was a Liberian in the Reference room who grab my computer and walked off with it, with me and pursuit. He was touching Screen I could see his hand moving fast. He must have went in and shut down my drive and change settings.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Message actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Writing email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Moving emails from inbox to folders should prompt you to a folder that you consistently move from that email into the same folder instead of

Moving emails from inbox to folders should prompt you to a folder that you consistently move from that email into the same folder instead of having to search every single time

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add option to turn off junk folder. I would rather not miss any emails due to them being sent to spam.

I often find important emails late because they were sent to my junk folder. I only give out my email to trusted sources so I receive little junk as it is. Having the folder is a hassle and I should be able to turn it off.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I need my Calendar to sync with my desktop and laptop

I need my Calendar to sync with my desktop and laptop

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I'm sick of being hacked. Fix it now.

I don't want to jump through a million hoops every time I sign in just because you allow hackers to send spam from my account.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Log out of all devices

Add something where I can log out if all sessions. Because sometimes I forget to log out if I use other people's devices and they can see my email. So please add in, where I can click and it will automatically log me out of all devices. I have to sign in again.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pinned items to top of emails

Pinned items to top of emails

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Message list  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Por favor necesito que elimine la aplicación Bitbounce

El software bitbounce me crea una carpeta llamada unpaid Dónde está cobrando a las empresas o personas que me envían correos Un monto yo no pedí Ingresar a esa aplicación y no me permite salir de ahí alguien ingreso mi correo a esa empresa y yo pido recuperar la clave y que me la envía un correo y no lo hace por lo tanto no me puedo dar de baja Necesito que Outlook que no me protegió DS software maldito me ayude ya que si no debería cerrar mi cuenta

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts and recipients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. スマートフォンから迷惑フォルダの設定を出来るようにして下さい

very unuseful and uncomfortable.
    Today,an important e-mail was distributed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com Mobile Webpage Beta

Feedback and Knowledge Base